Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Vista

(!)

Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Beginner
29-Jun-2012, 09:41 PM #1
Vista
I was on my Vista, Making A Star Wars video,when I went on to Windows Media Player to burn it to a DVD so I could Watch it on my DVD player. It did not work. So, thinking it was a bad disk , I try again with the same problem. I go online, download tons of software, but nothing works. After a few hours, I find a website that was for Windows 7, telling you how to use Windows Movie Maker to burn the DVD. So I had to get a flashdrive, put it on my Windows 7, and soon I was watching my video on my TV. No offence to Microsoft, but I really don't like Vista a lot after that little incident
SUEOHIO   (SUE) SUEOHIO is offline SUEOHIO has a Profile Picture
Computer Specs
Member with 3,681 posts.

Experience: Advanced
30-Jun-2012, 09:38 AM #2
A lot of people didnt like vista for a lot of reasons.If theres drivers for your model of computer maybe you can install windows xp on it instead or see if it will support an upgrade to windows 7.It might be either the player only reads cds/dvds and cant burn them or the cd/dvd drive is shot and just wont burn anymore just read.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!