Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Windows Vista Windows Vista
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

E-SYSTEM EI303 need help with restore?

(!)

Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
10-Mar-2009, 07:46 AM #1
Angry E-SYSTEM EI303 need help with restore?
Well if i tell you about the laptop first. It is a e-system EI3103, it operates windows vista home basic.

I first had an issue with the laptop, when it was within warranty, and the screen was just black, not loading or anything. So i sent it back, and they said it had no problems. It is now outside warranty, and it keeps playing up..... has dne for about 3 months. I turn it on, and everything loads, sometimes and the randomly, as in nothing particular causes it, the blue screen of death comes up. I have no recover disc, as i did not make one, as i was told when i got the computer to just turn it on and use it, i had to do nothing. So when i went through the recovery manual, i did as it said, but repair your computer did not come up.... but restore did.... so i did that. Then it has loaded Vista Ultimate, and kept all my files but still have the same problem. I did not get a system restore/recovery disc. I cannot find e-systems details, so cannot contact them. Any help would be gratefully supported.

Thanks in advance as i am now pulling my hair out!
Junior Member with 2 posts.

10-Mar-2009, 08:04 AM #2
i do have a disc with all my drivers on though, however the read me file does not tell you what to do with it.
Senior Member with 3,852 posts.

10-Mar-2009, 04:05 PM #3
hi and welcome i'am afraid i do not know this make is it e-system or e-machine either way did'nt find anything usefull this however may be of help to you http://neosmart.net/blog/2008/window...disc-download/ hope it helps ps use img burner to burn to disc
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!