Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Computer Screen messed up

(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

30-Jul-2010, 05:55 PM #1
Question Computer Screen messed up
My Hp Computer "IQ775" is acting differently than before because everytime i start up my computer, the screen shows these colored lines in front of the screen but the computer is still running. I can still hear the Windows welcoming sound and my keyboard seems to work as well but my computer screen is covered with weird colored lines that i cant seem to get rid of. My computer was working fine the last 2 months intill now. It wont allow me to system restore or anything else.

On the Side note- my computer is somwhat broken because i have to turn on and off the computer every 3 times just to get the hp screen on and working. Is there a way to fix this as well? I havn't tried to do anything yet because i might break it even more.
Computer Specs
Moderator with 66,150 posts.

31-Jul-2010, 07:41 PM #2
I would say check the monitor cable, but that's an all-in-one PC and there is no monitor cable, right?

Sounds to me that the screen needs to be replaced, but suggest you contact HP to see what they have to say.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!