Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Gateway...Installing vista no drivers loaded operating system not found?

(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

22-Sep-2010, 04:14 PM #1
Question Gateway...Installing vista no drivers loaded operating system not found?
i have a gateway computer mc7321u that's the name, so please tell me how to fix the no drivers loaded, how do i install driver do i copy it from another laptop or buy a cd, what exactly do i do, i don't really understand what bios, hdd, SATA, or ubuntu (all words i read from other websites) is, if someone can tell me how to reinstall vista I'll be very happy, or get my files such as my (photos, downloaded programs,documents etc...) back that would be helpful i rather get them back before installing new vista but if there no possibility of getting them back I'll would just be happy to get a working laptop... also when replying back please tell me step by step how to do what like
ex.
first go to.....
then go to......
next you need to.....
i really don't know anything about computer if you tell me something i know nothing of i would have to take my time and research any computer jargon u said so please be specific plz and ty
also if you need any help and info on my computer ill do my best to try and give it to you and if you actually also can help me fix no operating system not found before vista very helpful if not it's k

Here is info on laptop
http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/...C7321usl.shtml

http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/...7321usp3.shtml

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834101175
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
no driver found, no operating system, vista 32 bit problem

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!