Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

hp dv2000 camera not working help??

(!)

Member with 80 posts.

Experience: Beginner
06-Oct-2010, 11:50 PM #1
hp dv2000 camera not working help??
hi guys i have this pavilion dv2000 i had windows xp home edition before and everything was working ok but now i install windows vista on it and its working ok but i have a problem i can"t find the driver for my integrade webcam is a 1.3mp
any ideas how can i make work my hp dv2000 1.3mp webcam on windows vista? can someone help me with the driver please
thanks for any quick replys i couldn"t even find the drivers on hp.com i have try every single driver and couldn"t get to it help me smart guys i now that we all togheter can do this poorly camara works
Computer Specs
Member with 597 posts.

09-Oct-2010, 03:47 AM #2
you could try these links, lots of reading but go through it and you might find a solution to your problem:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...ot_search#N180

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...roduct=1817074
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
1.3mpwebcam, dv2000, webcam

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!