Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

None of my web browsers work, but i am on the internet because i can still play WoW.

(!)

Junior Member with 4 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
31-Dec-2010, 12:00 AM #1
None of my web browsers work, but i am on the internet because i can still play WoW.
I am having a huge problem. Right now i am on Internet Explorer (64 bit), this is the only thing that works for me to browse the net but I cant watch videos or anything. My programs that do not work are Internet Explorer, Mozila Firefox, itunes, and one wiered one is league of legends. I think i have tied them together that I cant use itunes because it has the itunes store on it, and league of legends i can open the start load screen but after you click Play it goes into a web browser ish screen so it wont open. I have the internet i can go on MSN, play world of warcraft, and right now i am doing this.

Anyone know how to fix this problem? This is becoming a huge problem and happened completely randomly. I even used ReImige Pro and scanned then redid my computer, it found the problem and it said it fixed it and i have no problems but i still do.

i have windows 7 sorry need to move post.
Junior Member with 8 posts.

Experience: Advanced
31-Dec-2010, 03:18 AM #2
Go to Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections then right click on your network adapter in use and deselect all the check boxes other then Internet Protocol Version 4.
Next try reinstalling Internet Explorer.
To reinstall Internet Explorer go into control panel -> Internet Options -> Advanced Tab -> then click the reset button at the bottom. Select the check box then click reset.
Restart your computer and try again, post what happens next.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!