Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Windows Vista Windows Vista
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

AppHangXProcB1 Problem in Widows Vista

(!)

Junior Member with 5 posts.

04-Feb-2011, 01:32 PM #1
Angry AppHangXProcB1 Problem in Widows Vista
My computer keeps locking up on me. I have an e-machine 80gb desktop.

I have to keep closing the program an starting all over again, and again, and again,etc.

I finally found out it is a problem with ( AppHangXProcB1 ).

Is there any way I get get rid of this very annoying problem?

Thank You,
WorknBytes
Computer Specs
Member with 42 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
05-Feb-2011, 02:02 PM #2
CAn you please specify which is the program you try to close?

05-Feb-2011, 02:54 PM #3
The problem does not accur when trying to close programs, it happens as I am trying to open new internet taps. I am sorry if I did not explain it more thorough, I am new to forums and also a novice when it comes to computers.

Very Sorry,
worknBytes

05-Feb-2011, 03:08 PM #4
coolguy110395,

Sorry but you were partially correct when asking which program I was trying to close.
perhaps I can explain in more detail.

First I get on the internet then I go too say my homepage and then start surfing. Sometime during surfing it will stop responding and I have a blank white page. When I try to exit the page nothing happens and I get the little pop-up that says something to the effect that the page is not responding.

It gives me 3 options the first I don't remember. The second is (Close the program) and the third is (Wait for program to respond). The only option that works somewhat is the (Close the program), and if I click that I am back to my desktop and off the internet altogether.

WorknBytes
Computer Specs
Member with 42 posts.

06-Feb-2011, 06:05 AM #5
Yup, there may be a problem with your internet explorer browser. Just update your browser with the latest version available. the link's here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/i...ucts/ie-9/home. If this does not works, then you may have to go to firefox or some other good browsers.

06-Feb-2011, 06:25 AM #6
coolguy110395,

Thanks, I will try upgrading to IE 8 and get back to you ASAP. If that does not work I will try Firefox. What do you think of Ubuntu?

WorknBytes
Computer Specs
Member with 42 posts.

06-Feb-2011, 07:35 AM #7
Well, if you wanna try ubuntu, make a live cd of it and try it. After you have got some experience with it and if you fell comfortable. then go for ubuntu. navigate here http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/get-ubuntu/download . select the appropriate versions and a .iso file will be downloaded. burn this as a bootable cd. Reboot your pc and you are ready for ubuntu.

10-Feb-2011, 02:32 PM #8
coolguy110395,

I tried installing Firefox and the problem was even worst than with Windows Vista.

I will probally endure the problem till I get a new Computer.

Thank You Very Much for your help,
WorknBytes
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!