Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Windows XP Windows XP
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Network Setup

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 4 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
16-Feb-2012, 04:26 PM #1
Network Setup
I have a Netgear Wireless Rangemax NEXT WN311B network PCI adapter for my dell dimension 2350 running windows xp home. I have just reinstalled windows due to multiple issues with the computer but am now having trouble getting my internet card to work, after downloading the software from another computer onto a flash drive, I installed it on this computer. After the installation, the computer recognized the wireless network adapter and allowed me to logon to my network, although that was through windows and not through the NETGEAR smart wizard software which shows a (0xc0150002) error when I try to launch it. I have absolutely no idea how to get my internet to work (I have lost the netgear cd) SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
Computer Specs
Member with 21,189 posts.

Experience: Disenfranchised American
16-Feb-2012, 05:48 PM #2
Are all of your other drivers loaded for the hardware after the OS install? Right click My Computer and select properties. Go to the Device Manager tab and see if any devices are listed with yellow exclamation marks.
Computer Specs
Member with 4 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
16-Feb-2012, 05:50 PM #3
the eithernet controller and the video controller which I also need both have yellow question marks. How do I get these to install?
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
internet, netgear, network adapter, setup

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!