Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Windows XP Windows XP
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Solved: Computer running slow and freezing a lot

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 159 posts.

Experience: Beginner
23-Mar-2012, 10:10 PM #31
Ok thanks guys. Are you both hes? And yes I am a she. It's hard to tell by user names sometimes huh?
I'll run the scans now and post them.
Computer Specs
Member with 159 posts.

24-Mar-2012, 02:41 AM #32
Well, I'm posting this from another computer because for some reason after restarting my computer after the superantispyware scan my computer only wants to connect to the internet via a dial-up connection and I don't know what happened to my Wireless Zero Connection. I don't see the icon in the task bar and I cannot connect to the internet. I've restarted twice. I checked in the services tab using msconfig and it says it's running but I don't see it. I've got the log files but I don't have a flash drive to get it off my computer and since I'm not connected on my computer I can't even see my computer on our home network. How do I get connected again. Not sure what happened?? HELP.
Trusted Advisor with 15,871 posts.

24-Mar-2012, 05:55 AM #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by capescafe View Post
Ok thanks guys. Are you both hes?
I think my avatar shows that I can grow a beard!!
-------------------------------------------------

In your post # 22 you mentioned errors when logged in as Admin.

'WifiSvc.exe has encountered an error and needs to close'
As you said, the above relates to Neatgear.

Does the same apply when using, a user profile?

Have reset all connections and tried setting up your wireless again - or use an ethernet cable?

Last edited by blues_harp28; 24-Mar-2012 at 06:09 AM..
Computer Specs
Member with 159 posts.

24-Mar-2012, 12:10 PM #34
Ok I got it to work this time...I went to restart...but it wouldn't so had to force the shut down. Then started up again and signed in as secondary profile first and it showed the WZC icon in the corner and connected just fine. So then I switched users while leaving the other signed on and signed into Admin and was able to connect. So here are the logs:

Malwarebytes
---------------------------------

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (PRO) 1.60.1.1000
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.03.23.05

Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
Admin :: CAROLYNL [administrator]

Protection: Disabled

3/23/2012 7:37:43 PM
mbam-log-2012-03-23 (19-37-43).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 245713
Time elapsed: 10 minute(s), 57 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

SUPERAntiSpyware
----------------------------------------

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 03/23/2012 at 07:57 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1146

Core Rules Database Version : 8377
Trace Rules Database Version: 6189

Scan type : Quick Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:04:39

Operating System Information
Windows XP Professional 32-bit, Service Pack 3 (Build 5.01.2600)
Administrator

Memory items scanned : 661
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 29303
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 8527
File threats detected : 414

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\admin@advertising[1].txt [ /advertising ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\admin@ar.atwola[1].txt [ /ar.atwola ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\admin@ar.atwola[2].txt [ /ar.atwola ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\admin@at.atwola[1].txt [ /at.atwola ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\admin@atdmt[2].txt [ /atdmt ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\admin@atwola[1].txt [ /atwola ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\admin@cdn.at.atwola[1].txt [ /cdn.at.atwola ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\admin@doubleclick[1].txt [ /doubleclick ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\admin@tacoda.at.atwola[2].txt [ /tacoda.at.atwola ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\admin@yieldmanager[1].txt [ /yieldmanager ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\WSTLBVY1.txt [ /atdmt.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\SLPH4W40.txt [ /interclick.com ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\Cookies\admin@google[2].txt [ Cookie:admin@google.com/accounts/ ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\Cookies\4HCRMCCA.txt [ Cookie:administrator@atdmt.com/ ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\Cookies\212K2HHZ.txt [ Cookie:administrator@2o7.net/ ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\Cookies\QXAALHMP.txt [ Cookie:administrator@tacoda.at.atwola.com/ ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\Cookies\S4KW34ZX.txt [ Cookie:administrator@at.atwola.com/ ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\Cookies\52HEYA63.txt [ Cookie:administrator@atwola.com/ ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\Cookies\YZ45EPHJ.txt [ Cookie:administrator@interclick.com/ ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\Cookies\3USIC76N.txt [ Cookie:administrator@cdn.at.atwola.com/ ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\Cookies\D4I4RD98.txt [ Cookie:administrator@doubleclick.net/ ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\Cookies\BC1DWCVS.txt [ Cookie:administrator@fastclick.net/ ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\Cookies\SEC768HY.txt [ Cookie:administrator@account.login.aol.com/ ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\Cookies\5B3MFR4K.txt [ Cookie:administrator@advertising.com/ ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\Cookies\32DJEL31.txt [ Cookie:administrator@ar.atwola.com/ ]
test.coremetrics.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.cisco.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CAROLYN2\Cookies\EGXRFE1X.txt [ Cookie:carolyn2@atdmt.com/ ]
.msnportal.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CAROLYN2\Cookies\5AW3R4Y6.txt [ Cookie:carolyn2@ar.atwola.com/ ]
stats.cihar.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.winzip.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CAROLYN2\Cookies\84OKKUWT.txt [ Cookie:carolyn2@cdn.at.atwola.com/ ]
www.linuxquestions.org [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CAROLYN2\Cookies\QL01O85L.txt [ Cookie:carolyn2@doubleclick.net/ ]
www.linuxquestions.org [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.linuxquestions.org [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.linuxquestions.org [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.kontera.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CAROLYN2\Cookies\X4X3WOJ9.txt [ Cookie:carolyn2@adsonar.com/adserving ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CAROLYN2\Cookies\F25JLMCI.txt [ Cookie:carolyn2@ad.yieldmanager.com/ ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CAROLYN2\Cookies\A7JKI4HN.txt [ Cookie:carolyn2@at.atwola.com/ ]
.smartadserver.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CAROLYN2\Cookies\ACQJPWMQ.txt [ Cookie:carolyn2@advertising.com/ ]
.smartadserver.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.xiti.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tacoda.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tacoda.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ru4.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ru4.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.becu.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.avgtechnologies.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertising.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
stat.onestat.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
stat.onestat.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.andomedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.specificmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
findarticles.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.findarticles.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.findarticles.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clickbooth.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.s.clickability.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.s.clickability.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.zedo.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
jmp.clickbooth.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.zedo.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
hpi.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
hpi.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.paypal.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertising.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
server.iad.liveperson.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.kontera.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eset.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.walmart.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.lego.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.rainbowmedia.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
sales.liveperson.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
cn.clickable.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.burstnet.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediabrandsww.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
accounts.google.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
accounts.youtube.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.accounts.google.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.accounts.google.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\XTUMADO2.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
accounts.google.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.advertising.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.kontera.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.overture.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.overture.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
dc.tremormedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
accounts.google.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediaforge.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.advertising.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ru4.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.akamai.interclickproxy.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atwola.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.accounts.google.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.accounts.google.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.saxoeverett.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.msnportal.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.c.atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ussearch.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.revsci.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track.adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track.adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adfarm1.adition.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adfarm1.adition.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad2.adfarm1.adition.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.zedo.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.zedo.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.revsci.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
Computer Specs
Member with 159 posts.

24-Mar-2012, 12:12 PM #35
I ran both those scans using my Admin profile...should I also run those scans using my other profile as well? Or does it scan everything since I used Admin?

24-Mar-2012, 12:20 PM #36
The scan in Admin account will cover all on your system.
Nothing strange in your logs.
Post a new Hjt log.

Also post the uninstall log from Hjt log
Start HiJackThis.
Click > Open The Misc Tools Section button.
Click > Open Uninstall Manager.
Click > Save List.
Save the uninstall list file on your desktop.
It will then open in Notepad.
Copy-and-Paste the uninstall list in the reply box.
Computer Specs
Member with 159 posts.

24-Mar-2012, 12:37 PM #37
HJT Log
------------------------------------

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 9:34:51 AM, on 3/24/2012
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Antimalware\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Online Armor\OAcat.exe
C:\Program Files\Online Armor\oasrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE
C:\xampp\apache\bin\httpd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\CFusionMX7\runtime\bin\jrunsvc.exe
C:\CFusionMX7\runtime\bin\jrun.exe
C:\CFusionMX7\db\slserver54\bin\swagent.exe
C:\CFusionMX7\verity\k2\_nti40\bin\k2admin.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.111\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
C:\CFusionMX7\verity\k2\_nti40\bin\k2server.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service v4\IntuitUpdateService.exe
C:\CFusionMX7\verity\k2\_nti40\bin\k2index.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
C:\xampp\mysql\bin\mysqld.exe
C:\xampp\apache\bin\httpd.exe
C:\Program Files\NovaStor\NovaStor NovaBACKUP\nsService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WifiSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe
C:\Program Files\Online Armor\OAui.exe
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe
C:\Program Files\Online Armor\OAhlp.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Page_URL = http://www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&...us&ibd=6080121
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&p=%s
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: UltraEdit Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-85AA-FD60BB9AAE22} - C:\PROGRA~1\UE_TOO~1\UE_TOO~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: Comcast Toolbar - {79CEEA4E-C231-4614-9E3B-53B2A02F39B7} - C:\Program Files\comcasttb\comcastdx.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O2 - BHO: SmartSelect - {F4971EE7-DAA0-4053-9964-665D8EE6A077} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: UltraEdit Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-85AA-FD60BB9AAE22} - C:\PROGRA~1\UE_TOO~1\UE_TOO~1.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Comcast Toolbar - {79CEEA4E-C231-4614-9E3B-53B2A02F39B7} - C:\Program Files\comcasttb\comcastdx.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {3E1201F4-1707-409F-BB45-A5F192381DA0} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSC] "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe" -hide -runkey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [@OnlineArmor GUI] "C:\Program Files\Online Armor\OAui.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe" /starttray
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-2735878217-613473070-2586340739-1007\..\Run: [OE_OEM] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe" (User 'Carolyn2')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-2735878217-613473070-2586340739-1007\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime (User 'Carolyn2')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-2735878217-613473070-2586340739-1007\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (User 'Carolyn2')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-2735878217-613473070-2586340739-1007\..\Run: [Aim] "C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe" /d locale=en-US (User 'Carolyn2')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-2735878217-613473070-2586340739-1007\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" (User 'Carolyn2')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-2735878217-613473070-2586340739-1007\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe" (User 'Carolyn2')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-2735878217-613473070-2586340739-1007\..\Run: [AdobeBridge] (User 'Carolyn2')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-2735878217-613473070-2586340739-1007\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\Carolyn2\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c (User 'Carolyn2')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append Link Target to Existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to Existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert Link Target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://novastor.cleverreach.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.google-analytics.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.novastor.com
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: SAS Core Service (!SASCORE) - SUPERAntiSpyware.com - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE
O23 - Service: Adobe Version Cue CS4 - Adobe Systems Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS4\Server\bin\VersionCueCS4.exe
O23 - Service: Apache2.2 - Apache Software Foundation - C:\xampp\apache\bin\httpd.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Backup Client Agent Service - NovaStor Corporation - C:\Program Files\NovaStor\NovaStor NovaBACKUP\ManagementServer.Agent.Service.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: ColdFusion MX 7 Application Server - Macromedia Inc. - C:\CFusionMX7\runtime\bin\jrunsvc.exe
O23 - Service: ColdFusion MX 7 ODBC Agent - Unknown owner - C:\CFusionMX7\db\slserver54\bin\swagent.exe
O23 - Service: ColdFusion MX 7 Search Server - Verity, Inc. - C:\CFusionMX7\verity\k2\_nti40\bin\k2admin.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Acresso Software Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1ca077143b87e46) (gupdate1ca077143b87e46) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdatem) (gupdatem) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Intuit Update Service (IntuitUpdateService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe
O23 - Service: Intuit Update Service v4 (IntuitUpdateServiceV4) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service v4\IntuitUpdateService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: MBAMService - Malwarebytes Corporation - C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
O23 - Service: mysql - Unknown owner - C:\xampp\mysql\bin\mysqld.exe
O23 - Service: NovaStor NovaBACKUP Backup/Copy Engine (nsService) - NovaStor - C:\Program Files\NovaStor\NovaStor NovaBACKUP\nsService.exe
O23 - Service: Online Armor Helper Service (OAcat) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Online Armor\OAcat.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Online Armor (SvcOnlineArmor) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Online Armor\oasrv.exe
O23 - Service: WSWNDA3100 - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WifiSvc.exe

--
End of file - 12152 bytes
-------------------------------------------------------

Uninstall List
---------------------------------------------------------

Acrobat.com
Acrobat.com
Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro - English, Français, Deutsch
Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR
Adobe Anchor Service CS4
Adobe Asset Services CS4
Adobe Bridge CS4
Adobe CMaps CS4
Adobe Color - Photoshop Specific CS4
Adobe Color EU Extra Settings CS4
Adobe Color JA Extra Settings CS4
Adobe Color NA Recommended Settings CS4
Adobe Color Video Profiles CS CS4
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium
Adobe CSI CS4
Adobe Default Language CS4
Adobe Device Central CS4
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
Adobe Drive CS4
Adobe Dynamiclink Support
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit CS4
Adobe Extension Manager CS4
Adobe Fireworks CS4
Adobe Flash CS4
Adobe Flash CS4 Extension - Flash Lite STI en
Adobe Flash CS4 STI-en
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
Adobe Fonts All
Adobe Illustrator CS4
Adobe InDesign CS4
Adobe InDesign CS4 Application Feature Set Files (Roman)
Adobe InDesign CS4 Common Base Files
Adobe InDesign CS4 Icon Handler
Adobe Linguistics CS4
Adobe Media Encoder CS4
Adobe Media Encoder CS4 Importer
Adobe Output Module
Adobe PDF Library Files CS4
Adobe Photoshop CS4
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Support
Adobe Search for Help
Adobe Service Manager Extension
Adobe Setup
Adobe SGM CS4
Adobe SING CS4
Adobe Type Support CS4
Adobe Update Manager CS4
Adobe Version Cue CS4 Server
Adobe WinSoft Linguistics Plugin
Adobe XMP Panels CS4
AdobeColorCommonSetCMYK
AdobeColorCommonSetRGB
AIM 7
A-PDF Password Security 1.4
Apple Application Support
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
Aspell English Dictionary-0.50-2
ATI Catalyst Control Center
ATI Display Driver
Avery Wizard 3.1
Bonjour
Bulk Rename Utility 2.7.1.2
calibre
Canon EOS 5D WIA Driver
CANON iMAGE GATEWAY MyCamera Download Plugin
CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Internet Library for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon MOV Decoder
Canon MOV Encoder
Canon MovieEdit Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon MP830
Canon RAW Image Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities Digital Photo Professional 3.4
Canon Utilities EOS Utility
Canon Utilities Original Data Security Tools
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch
Canon Utilities Picture Style Editor
Canon Utilities RemoteCapture Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
Canon ZoomBrowser EX Memory Card Utility
Comcast Toolbar 3.0
Conexant D850 56K V.9x DFVc Modem
Connect
Corel Ventura 10
Corel Ventura 10
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3
Dell Support Center (Support Software)
Digital Line Detect
Download Updater (AOL LLC)
EN
FileZilla Client 3.5.3
FontNav
Gadwin PrintScreen
Games, Music, & Photos Launcher
GNU Aspell 0.50-3
Google Chrome
Google Talk Plugin
Google Update Helper
GTK+ Runtime 2.14.7 rev a (remove only)
HiJackThis
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2570791)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2633952)
Intel(R) PRO Network Connections Drivers
Internet Service Offers Launcher
iSEEK AnswerWorks English Runtime
iTunes
Java(TM) 6 Update 29
Karen's Directory Printer
kuler
Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.60.1.1000
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2656353)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
Microsoft ActiveSync
Microsoft Antimalware
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Professional 2007
Microsoft Office Professional 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer
Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE
Microsoft Security Client
Microsoft Security Essentials
Microsoft Silverlight
Microsoft Sync Framework 2.0 Core Components (x86) ENU
Microsoft Sync Framework 2.0 Provider Services (x86) ENU
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
Microsoft Web Embedding Fonts Tool (III)
Mobilizer
Mobilizer
Modem Diagnostic Tool
Mozilla Firefox 10.0.1 (x86 en-US)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB954459)
Netflix Movie Viewer
NETGEAR WNDA3100v2 wireless USB 2.0 adapter
NetWaiting
Notepad++
NovaBACKUP
OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0
Omron Health Management Software
Online Armor 5.5
PDF Settings CS4
Photoshop Camera Raw
Pixel Bender Toolkit
PowerDVD
QuickTime
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Revo Uninstaller 1.92
Roxio Creator Audio
Roxio Creator BDAV Plugin
Roxio Creator Copy
Roxio Creator Data
Roxio Creator DE
Roxio Creator Tools
Roxio Drag-to-Disc
Roxio Express Labeler
Roxio MyDVD DE
Roxio Update Manager
Safari
SearchAssist
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB2657424)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2518870)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2539636)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2572078)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2633870)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656351)
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596785) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB2596764) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB2596912) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 (KB2596705) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB2564958)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2183461)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2360131)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2416400)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2482017)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2497640)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2510531)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2530548)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2544521)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2559049)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2586448)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2618444)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2647516)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB969897)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB972260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB974455)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976325)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB978207)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB981332)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB982381)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2476490)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2503665)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2507938)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2535512)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2536276)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2536276-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2544893)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2544893-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2555917)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2562937)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2566454)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2567053)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2567680)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2570222)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2570947)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2584146)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2585542)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2592799)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2598479)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2603381)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2618451)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2619339)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2620712)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2621440)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2624667)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2631813)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2633171)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2639417)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2641653)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2646524)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2647518)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2660465)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2661637)
Sheet Music Plus Digital Print
Sheet Music Plus Digital Print
Skype Toolbars
Skype™ 5.3
Sonic Activation Module
Spanish Dictionary
Suite Shared Configuration CS4
SUPERAntiSpyware
SyncToy 2.1 (x86)
TRACKBAR
Trackbar Emotion software
TurboTax 2009
TurboTax 2009 WinPerFedFormset
TurboTax 2009 WinPerReleaseEngine
TurboTax 2009 WinPerTaxSupport
TurboTax 2009 wrapper
TurboTax 2010
TurboTax 2010 WinPerFedFormset
TurboTax 2010 WinPerReleaseEngine
TurboTax 2010 WinPerTaxSupport
TurboTax 2010 wrapper
TurboTax 2011
TurboTax 2011 WinPerFedFormset
TurboTax 2011 WinPerReleaseEngine
TurboTax 2011 WinPerTaxSupport
TurboTax 2011 wrapper
UltraCompare Professional
UltraEdit 15.10
UltraEdit Toolbar
UltraSentry
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596651) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596789) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2597970) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB2596596) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB968220)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976662)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976749)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB980182)
Update for Windows XP (KB2541763)
Update for Windows XP (KB2607712)
Update for Windows XP (KB2616676)
Update for Windows XP (KB2641690)
Update Manager
VBA
WebEx
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 10
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
Windows XP Service Pack 3
XAMPP 1.7.7

24-Mar-2012, 12:57 PM #38
Click the Start button > Run > Type
msconfig

Click on the Start up tab.
Write down carefully what is listed and post the list here.

Or post a screen shot[s] of all entries in the Start uup tab.
To post a screen shot > hold the Alt key and press the PrtScn key.
Open the Windows PAINT application and Paste the screen shot.
Once pasted - you can then use PAINT to trim to size and save it as a JPG format file.
To upload the screen shot to the forum.
Open the reply window and use the Manage Attachments button to upload it here.
Computer Specs
Member with 159 posts.

24-Mar-2012, 01:09 PM #39
Ok, there are a lot of programs listed there. Did you want all of them? Or only the ones that are checked. Here's the first screen shot of just the ones that are checked and whatever else fits in the window. I can't resize that window to make it larger.
Attached Thumbnails
Solved: Computer running slow and freezing a lot-startup01.jpg  

24-Mar-2012, 01:14 PM #40
Just the ones that are checked.
Is the Hjt log that you posted a new one?
Computer Specs
Member with 159 posts.

24-Mar-2012, 01:15 PM #41
Yes.

24-Mar-2012, 01:22 PM #42
In your post # 20
'Total Physical Memory 2,048.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 574.60 MB'

With 2Gb of Ram installed - you only have 574.60 Mb available.
Do you have many programs running at the same time?

In your Hjt log.
You are aware you have these set in your Trusted Zones?
Computer Specs
Member with 159 posts.

24-Mar-2012, 01:27 PM #43
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues_harp28 View Post
In your post # 20
'Total Physical Memory 2,048.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 574.60 MB'

With 2Gb of Ram installed - you only have 574.60 Mb available.
Do you have many programs running at the same time?
A lot of the time I have Outlook, Chrome, Kindle reading app, and GoLive open at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues_harp28 View Post
In your Hjt log.
You are aware you have these set in your Trusted Zones?
Yes I'm aware of those. The Novastor is backup software I purchased to regularly create backups of my harddrive. And I have a Google Analytics account.

24-Mar-2012, 01:33 PM #44
Your post # 1
'sounded like the fan was making a really loud vibrating noise.'

If you feel able to..
Check inside the Pc.

Turn the Pc off - leave the plug in to maintain the earth.
Once you have opened the case.
Touch the metal case to discharge any static.

Remove any dust - do not use a vacumm cleaner, too much static.
Check that all fans are free of dust and will rotate.

Remove Ram - Video cards etc and then Reseat in the slots.
But first - clean the copper connections of the Ram - Video cards with a pencil eraser.

Put the case back on the Pc.

I'd uninstall any seldom used programs.

Clean out Temp Files.
Clean out Temp Files.
Open the Start Menu.
In the Start Search area.
Type.
Cleanmgr

Press Enter.
Check [tick] Temporary files Only.
Click on OK.
Then Click on Delete Files.

24-Mar-2012, 01:42 PM #45
Running out of ideas here - apart from a clean install!!
TheShooter93 suggested in a past post - maybe install more Ram.
Or at least run a Mem Test.

http://www.memtest86.com/download.html
http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp

Best to run a full scan from a Cd - on individual Ram sticks.
Download and burn the ISO to CD
Boot from that CD and run the memory test overnight or for at least 8 passes.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!