1. Right click on My Computer > Properties > Hardware Tab > Device Manager
2. Left click the IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers group
3. Right click on Primary IDE and hit Uninstall
4. Reboot the computer, the Primary IDE drivers will re-install themselves after you reboot.
5. Go back to the Device Manager and Left click the IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers group again.
6. Right click on Primary IDE Channel and go to Properties > Advanced Settings tab.
7. Make sure that both Device's Modes are on "DMA if available".
8. Link Explaining http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr.../gg463526.aspx
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem?
We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.