Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Windows XP Windows XP
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Solved: error messages

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 30 posts.

Experience: Advanced
10-Aug-2012, 11:57 PM #1
Solved: error messages
Hi there,
When i'm trying to load certain games, usually on firefox, a 'game loading error' will appear. I've been to tools>add-ons & checked to see if my Java is up to date, which it is so why is it not possible to play the games i want. They're all enabled aswell. What's the problem? Does anyone know?
Also, on firefox, i keep getting a window with 'unresponsive script'. It asks if i want to continue or stop script. Can anyone help me with that aswell pls?

Thanx,
Nita
JennyJackson01   (Jenny) JennyJackson01 is offline JennyJackson01 has a Profile Picture
Member with 636 posts.

11-Aug-2012, 01:34 PM #2
Hiya Nita.

Try installing up to date versions of Flash Player and Shockwave as they help show multimedia content on web pages etc.

Jenny

http://download.cnet.com/Adobe-Flash...-10001055.html

http://download.cnet.com/Adobe-Shock...8_4-10854.html
Computer Specs
Member with 30 posts.

Experience: Advanced
12-Aug-2012, 06:34 PM #3
error messages
Hi ya,
I'm truly a beginner so bear with me when i ask how do i no i need these updates? I've just been on Mozilla Firefox, i went to Tools>Add-ons & i checked my plug ins.They all said upto date. Does that mean they're both ok?
What else could be the problem?

Thanx,
Nita
JennyJackson01   (Jenny) JennyJackson01 is offline JennyJackson01 has a Profile Picture
Member with 636 posts.

22-Aug-2012, 05:36 AM #4
Hiya Nita.

Flash Player and Shockwave are installed in the computer system and not necessarily for a particular browser.

After downloading the up-to-date version of FireFox (currently 14.0.1), it might be worth trying to uninstall and then reinstall it as that sometimes fixes things but don`t forget to save (export) your favourites (bookmarks) first.

Jenny

http://download.cnet.com/mozilla-firefox/
Computer Specs
Member with 156 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
22-Aug-2012, 01:01 PM #5
One of my friends had that same script problem in a firefox beta version but flash etc. worked anyways I have dumped firefox and use google chrome on all my xp machines or opera
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!