Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Windows XP Windows XP
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Font Capture???

(!)

Junior Member with 11 posts.

27-Aug-2004, 01:10 PM #1
Angry Font Capture???
Everyonce in awhile, my computer will say a program is not responding and I stop that program, but then the middle block of my screen is covered up by whatever had been opened on top of it. I can open other programs, but they will get stuck on the spot too. I have been restarting my computer to get rid of the spot, but then it says Program not Responding--Font Capture. Does this have to do with the freeze box in the center of my computer? Please help...it's so annoying!
Member with 102 posts.

27-Aug-2004, 01:19 PM #2
Do you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your system?
This error has happened before, possibly due to some conflict between Acrobat and Adaware (possibly Adaware Plus). If that's the case, try disabling Adaware, rebooting and see if the problem persists.

A newer version of Acrobat may also help.
Junior Member with 11 posts.

05-Nov-2004, 01:38 PM #3
I finally tried deleting my adaware and re-downloading my adobe acrobat. I tried opening a file using the acrobat reader, and the program did not respond, and the font capture thing happened again. Do you have any other suggestions about how to fix this? Could SpyBot be a conflicting program as well?
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!