Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Please help...application failed to start

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 6 posts.

05-May-2009, 06:47 AM #1
Please help...application failed to start
Hello techguys and Girls. I have a problem with my Xp. with this music program. I'm trying to install pro-tools m-powered and it installs perfectly but when i goto launch it I get a APPLICATION HAS FAILED TO START BECAUSE THE APPLICATION CONFIGURATION IS INCORRECT...it doesn't give me an error code either. I know its my pc and not the software. I found help on Kelly's corner but its not working. The pop up says C\programfiles\digidesign\protools m-powered.exe. This application has failed................. what do i do.
I have a pentium 4 windows xp, service pack 3 with 1200g. can someone please help me a.s.a.p I have alot of great music to make, and i can't do anything right now. thank
oh yeah and i don't have a XP boot disc.
Thanx
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
application failed, exe error, protools

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!