Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Windows XP Windows XP
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Duplicate e-mails in Incredimail

(!)

Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
26-Jun-2010, 09:47 PM #1
Angry Duplicate e-mails in Incredimail
How do I stop getting duplicate e-mails in my Incredimail e-mails. Sometimes I even get 3 of the same e-mails. It's very exasperating. HELP PLEASE!
Moderator with 13,759 posts.

26-Jun-2010, 10:37 PM #2
Hi AmyTiger37

Do you have your e-mail account setup in Incredimail twice?
If so, delete one of the accounts.

Do you have a Gmail account configured to bring in mail from another e-mail account?

Let us know what you find.
Computer Specs
Member with 44 posts.

Experience: Einstein
27-Jun-2010, 01:02 PM #3
Please also check the forwarding settings. Make sure you have not place your same account in forwardto settings.
Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
27-Jun-2010, 11:09 PM #4
I started having duplicate e-mails when I upgraded to IncrediMail2.0. When I went to my add/delete files I didn't see 2 IncrediMail setups. All my e-mails go directly to my IncrediMail account.
Moderator with 13,759 posts.

27-Jun-2010, 11:18 PM #5
Technically, there is not an Incredimail account...there is an Incredimail e-mail program that picks up your messages from your ISP's e-mail account, correct?

So, we need you to check under Tools > Accounts (in Incredimail) and see if there are any duplications of the e-mail account you setup in the original Incredimail program.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!