Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

no visualization in windows media player

(!)

Junior Member with 10 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
08-Oct-2010, 11:46 PM #1
no visualization in windows media player
My windows media player plays music fine but it won't show the visualizations anymore...just a blank screen ! In the options the names of the visuals are there and i can checkmark any of them but the screen is still black...even downloading new visualization from microsoft siste seems to install fine but no show in the play now pane! Any ideas?
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!