Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Windows XP Windows XP
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Solved: Need help on removing free ride games toolbar

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
11-Nov-2010, 02:30 PM #1
Angry Solved: Need help on removing free ride games toolbar
I have this freaking toolbar called Free_Ride_Games toolbar that enables itself after i disable it changes my home page it's not in my add-remove programs i'v searched the whole computer for files on it the only place i see it is in manage toolbars i disable it as soon as i click out its on again any ideas. I have allready ran microsoft molichious tool removal it doesn't detect it. My os is win xp pro
Computer Specs
Trusted Advisor with 32,343 posts.

Experience: Advanced
11-Nov-2010, 02:31 PM #2
How to Uninstall Free Ride Games Toolbar

If no luck,

Please click HERE to download and install HijackThis.

Run it and select Do a system scan and save a logfile from the Main Menu.

The log will be saved in Notepad. Copy and paste the log in your next post.

IMPORTANT: Do not fix anything

Please read instructions and questions carefully, and reply in a timely manner... Thank you.

Why don't you just Google it?
If your problem is solved, please click on the Mark Solved button.
Computer Specs
Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
14-Nov-2010, 05:00 AM #3
I apologize for not following through with the instructions i knew what to do and how to get rid of the tool bar. I just didn't know where it was located. and many,many thanks for whatever that was i used to find those files. who ever put that program together has got my respect. Again thank you very much for your help.
Jerry

P.S. I did happen to make a copy of the log file if you really need it
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!