Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Windows XP Windows XP
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Error Message when trying to log in for work

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Beginner
07-Jan-2011, 08:01 PM #1
Error Message when trying to log in for work
I have been trying to start my new job since Thursday morning at 8:45 and I'm still at it. My operating system is Windows XP. My problem is this when I try and log in on my jobs website which is Liveops their My schedule Program and Phone Panel, when I pull My schedule it will come up but won't pull the schedule so that I'm able to get a schedule so I'm able to work. This message comes on the screen:Couldn't initialize tubesock:unable to communicate with applet after 5 attempts. I don't have a clue as to what this means but it began the very first time I try to go inside the My Schedule page. Also at the bottom of page if I put the cursor on the week at the very bottom it says: Javascriptage.switch Tab('all'). When I go to access phone panel where I have to go in to be able to get calls, in the phone panel; it will act like it;s going to come up but it will go into a blue screen and says waiting for it to load but it never does. Now I've try everything, download and removed jave about 10 to 15 times change security settings, took off toobars, reboot computer, I even called a computer tech guy and he said he don't know what it could be so if someone could please help me I would be forever grateful but I need to work and it's not allowing me to. Thanks
Senior Member with 619 posts.

Experience: Seen the elephant
07-Jan-2011, 08:16 PM #2
If possible, try accessing the site and any/all of its functions on somebody elses computer or any other computer that you can access. If it works on one of those, then it's your computer problem.

If it doesn't work on any of them, contact the website sponsor, report your problem and ask them for some guidance and support.

It may be something as simple as disabling your pop ups.
bp936   (Judy) bp936 is offline bp936 has a Profile Picture
Computer Specs
Member with 3,007 posts.

07-Jan-2011, 08:20 PM #3
Welcome to TSG
Is this your own computer? Did the company give you the programs to install? Is this a company computer?
You should ask the company how your computer should be setup and what specifications are needed to run the program.
Any specialized program required for your work should be their responsibility, we do not want to advise something ,that would go against their policies.
Moderator with 64,098 posts.

07-Jan-2011, 08:32 PM #4
yup. Bottom line, this is a work related issue, you need to contact work to get them to give you the necessary support to get into their network. We have no clue how they have it set up.
Computer Specs
Administrator with 12,463 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
26-Jan-2013, 08:53 PM #5
Opened by request.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!