Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Beyluxe Messenger

(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
24-Jan-2011, 05:51 AM #1
Arrow Beyluxe Messenger
Hello.I want to get to one of chatrooms in Beyluxe messenger.i have different versions of that and also the latest version.when i install it,and i try to login or sign up in that i suddenly says:"Unable to connect to server".I know some people are using this and I need to get to that room quickly.i tried reinstalling the software and installing other and older versions of that but it didn't help.just in some version it didn't tell me this error message but it begins to load forever and surely the problem is same.i tried programs to clean registry(registry errors) and i did this : start>accessories>Command Prompt(as administrator)>type: IPCONFIG /RELEASE then type:IPCONFIG /RENEW but it didn't help either.and tried making another account in windows and use Beyluxe messenger on it but didn't help and i remember before the last time i installed windows i had the same problem(i mean i guess reinstalling windows wouldn't solve the problem)
I am using Windows XP service pack 3 and i have Zyxel modem.and i have Google Chrome browser and Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.
please help!
Computer Specs
Member with 598 posts.

24-Jan-2011, 05:58 AM #2
Make sure your Beyluxe messenger is added as a Trusted application in KIS2011.

Also, have you tried another browser like Firefox or IE to see if you get this same problem?
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
beyluxe, chatroom, ipconfig, messenger, server

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!