New Profile Posts

1. referee07
    referee07 RT
    RT, I finally downloaded Audacity but this program looks too complicated to me. I didn't know where to begin and I could not see how to convert MP4 files to MP3 files.
  2. referee07
    referee07 RT
    RT, I went to the Audacity site and tried to find a way to contact the people running the site in order to ask them if it is possible to convert MP4 files to MP3 files but was not able to find a way to make contact.
  3. Johnny-be-Good
    Johnny-be-Good Miqw7394
  4. Oddba11
  5. WendyM
    WendyM Zack Barresse
    Hey Zack, I was just searching for some Excel VBA to cobble together (some things never change) and happened upon a comment from you on a different forum many years ago. Just wanted to let you know that you're still helping me, all these years later, in unexpected ways. :) Hope things are going well!
    1. Zack Barresse
      Zack Barresse
      Wendy, thanks so much for the note! I really appreciate little pieces of feedback like this. It's what makes giving back on the forums worth it. :)
      Jul 8, 2017
  6. Awesomeness
    Awesomeness
    Building a PC!
  7. rennigan
    rennigan metallica5456
    Hello. Metallica can you help me again. I had the motherboard issue a little while ago. I bought a new board still no visual on screen
  8. JohnBrook
    JohnBrook metallica5456
    Something tells me you got to be the opener to see that...
    1. metallica5456
      metallica5456
      Yes, it has to be YOUR thread.
      Jun 9, 2017
  9. JohnBrook
    JohnBrook metallica5456
    Hey how do we mark threads as solved? :D
    1. metallica5456
      metallica5456
      At the top of your page. BIG GREEN button, says "Mark Solved."
      Jun 9, 2017
  10. Awesomeness
    Awesomeness
    About to RGH, boyz!
  11. JohnBrook
    JohnBrook
    Just a guy with a passion trying to step in the IT world.
  12. metallica5456
    metallica5456
    Always look for the good in each day! Every day is a day the Lord has blessed us with!
  13. suraj04
  14. naresh498
    naresh498
    Feel free to ping me :)
  15. Kent777
    Kent777 blues_harp28
    Blues writes "Anytime - glad to be of some help."
    "some help?" That was all kinds of help man. I learned a bunch while stumbling through. Thanks again.
    Later.