Terms of Service and Rules
All content is Copyright © 1996-2018 Cermak Technologies, Inc. (herein referred to as "TechGuy"). Product names, logos, company names, etc. are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their companies. Microsoft, MS, Windows, and the Windows logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States of America and other countries. Microsoft Corporation in no way endorses or is affiliated with TechGuy or this site. We make no representations about the suitability of this information for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without expressed or implied warranty. We disclaim all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties. In no event shall we be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information. We are in no way responsible for the content of sites that are linked, whether in users' messages, archived content, or advertisements. We reserve the right to reproduce and edit any content submitted. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice. This agreement is governed by the laws of Pennsylvania, regardless of conflicts of laws. The courts of Pennsylvania shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claim between the parties, who consent to the jurisdiction and venue of those courts. If you do not agree with the terms presented on this page, please do not register or use this service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Contacting this Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Cermak Technologies, Inc.
P.O. Box 127
Waynesboro, PA 17268
Email: [email protected]
Tech Support Guy Forums
The forums were created for support discussion, questions, answers, etc. The user assumes all liability for use and contents of messages, software, and all information posted to this forum. Illegal activities, including, but not limited to the distribution of pirated software may be reported to the proper authorities. TechGuy, nor any of its affiliated entities are responsible for messages submitted to this forum by users. We reserve the right to ban users and edit/remove content for any reason without explanation. Users hereby waive all proprietary rights of any kind in and to the content submitted and specifically: (i) release TechGuy and all affiliates from all liability and obligations whatsoever, and (ii) grant each of the foregoing an unlimited right to use of content submitted. All content, text or image, that is sent or uploaded to the site becomes the property of TechGuy and may be reused at its discretion. Users acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between users, TechGuy, and its affiliates. Additionally, users must agree to a set of Forum Rules when registering. Click here to read the rules to follow in the forums.
Any advice, support, ideas, methodology, fixes, information, recommendations, etc. within this site are solely meant to offer ideas on how to fix your problem. We are in no way trying to overstep the System and/or Network Administrators, Tech Support, or Help Desk of your company; we are merely trying to help out. Please consult with the appropriate people in your company before utilizing any of the suggestions within this site. TechGuy and its affiliates are not responsible for any damage caused by incorrectly followed or poorly given advice on this board.
To submit a copyright claim for material on which you hold a bona fide copyright, TechGuy requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by providing the following information via email to [email protected] The words "Copyright Claim" should appear in the subject line. A copyright claim can also be submitted by mail to: Cermak Technologies Inc, PO Box 127, Waynesboro PA 17268.
To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided and must include the following information:
- The signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and URLs or other information reasonably sufficient to permit TechGuy to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit TechGuy to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, preferably, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.