Hi I just noticed one thing seems like I acccidently updated site permissions on a website. When looking at my site permissions I seemed to have a new one there with the same name marinerepairdata if I reset these permissions will this solve the problem (seems like I set it to allow by accident)?
Thank you for your time after I noticed this (and before I posted) I downloaded malwarebyes and ran a scan nothing I also ran a quick scan with the default microsoft antivirus and nothing popped up. If releveant the popup seems to happen every 3-4 minutes or so
something about the computers werent getting enough power from the modem on the 2.4 frequency since they are slightly older laptops (not super old but not super new). All the other devices were on 5g Im not a techincal guy. The tech fixed it and if it comes up again they will replace the modem
I am pretty sure this happened after resetting the router but could be coincidence
After resetting the router 2 laptops can no longer connect to the main network and thus the internet in fact it does not even show the network as available. All it shows when looking for available networks is...