Tech Support Guy banner

Roll Call #6- Now Who Comes To This Forum

70K views 806 replies 12 participants last post by  Gr3iz 
#1 ·
#7 ·
That's what happens when you jump in with both feet! ;-) G'night Tulsa (Rose?) ...

#8 ·
Good morning, Mark. I see you are into a new round of games. Do you play only during work hours? Didn't see you around all weekend.

I have really enjoyed the challenges...this is the first time I've joined a game group. I usually play online single player games. Love MahJong and Texas Hold 'em among others.

Have a great day...I'm going to go play catch-up. BTW, call me Rosie. :)

#9 ·
Thanks Rosie! The only new one I've started is that Word Association game. I've been into the rest for years here.

I'm mainly here while at work, but often check in a couple of times over weekends. This past weekend, however, my main computer was down for maintenance. I was going to rebuild it, should have been easy, but my backup failed and I'm building it back up from scratch, bare Windows and adding all my software. Trying to remember everything, and all the passwords and settings is proving to be a real challenge! What should have been a few hour job has gone on since Saturday! Not full time, of course, but ... It's a good thing I've got a few other computers to use at home! ;-)

The other two regulars in here are Cody (bright young kid, just graduated from college) from Florida and Daniel. Both nice guys!

#16 ·
Mornin' Daniel! Tomorrow's a short day for us! We get out 2 hours early on the day before a holiday! Woohoo! ;-)

#20 ·
Mornin' Daniel!

Friday! Pay day! Short day! Long weekend! What's not to like? ;-)

#22 ·
Dunno. It was mostly Dotty and I, and it was her turn ... ;-) <shrug>

I've noticed you and others rejuvenating old games. I'm cool with that!

#24 ·
I tend to come up with gibberish after playing too long myself ... ;-) [I hope you realize that cocktails are alcoholic mixed drinks ...]

Hope you slept well, Rosie!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.