Tech Support Guy banner

What's for Dinner?

387K views 7K replies 123 participants last post by  2twenty2 
#1 ·
#3,363 ·
later today at my daughter's place an early family Christmas dinner.....

ham, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, spaghetti squash, carrots, broccoli, gravy, pumpkin pie, apple pie, ice cream, wine, coffee, tea, eggnog.(y)

( and rum, rye whiskey, beer, irish cream, schnapps, vodka - all of which i can't have :( )

and
Human body Thigh Musical instrument Performing arts Music
will be there to hand out gifts to the grandkids

#3,364 ·
Last Night.......a turkey TV dinner ( also called frozen dinner) with a small dessert of unsweetened applesauce with raisins and
cinnamon warmed up

#3,366 ·
Last Night..... Half a chicken witu beans and rice street burrito (from my local corner store, which has a mini burrito place inside it, which both have an A for a food grade), a baked potato with ranch and butter melted on it, and a haagen-dazs caramel pipizzelle ice cream bar dor dessert.

#3,367 ·
I tried a couple of new things tonight, and neither of them were a hit. One was Asian inspired chicken, and the other was some acorn squash. My toddler actually liked the squash, but no one else did and the chicken was too spicy for everyone but the hubby. Oh well. Sometimes you gotta step outside of your comfort zone and try something new.