Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

forgot localhost username and password

Solved 
2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Triple6 
#1 ·
I am using MySQL server with MySQL Workbench 6.0 and it didnt asked me for any username or password.But yesterday when i tried to import the database then it suddenly asked for the username and password which i didnt set previously.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the MySQL server but now its asking me to configure the server by entering the previous password which i didnt know. Can you please tell me how to reset the username and password of the server.

#3 ·
Ya i know the rules but i didnt set any password for my localhost yet. Somepne please tell me how to reset the password,its very urgent.I have to create a dynamic website for my project using Netbeans & MySQL before 15th of june and you all know that it cannot be possible without database joining :cry:

#4 ·
Doesn't matter! Forum rules explicitly state the thread will be closed.
Bypassing Passwords
Please do not ask for assistance with (or ways to bypass) a forgotten or unknown password, personal identification number (PIN) or any other type of access code that may be required on a computer, mobile device or web site. As there is no way to verify the actual situation or intent, no assistance will be provided and any such threads will be closed.
But I did a quick Google search and I bet if I can find the answer with Google, so can you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.