Tech Support Guy banner

"TSG Coffee and Café with Wi-Fi" #15

356K views 5K replies 36 participants last post by  Gr3iz 
#1 ·
#2,400 ·
I just wanted to let you all know that we are still trying to find some news on hewee and haven't given up the search. Mike and I are currently exploring various avenues and we'll post an update to let you know if we learn anything. In the meantime, we are keeping him in our thoughts and prayers. :)

#2,416 ·
Mornin' folks.

Good evening Yvonne.

Hey Jim! Yeah, that was a disappointing end to a great race! I guess he's only got one speed! The others couldn't catch him on the track, or on pit road ... <sigh>

#2,417 ·
After a lot of research and ground work, I'm happy to finally be able to report that we have some good news. We succeeded in making contact with a family member who reports that Harry is OK but wasn't willing to provide any additional information about his absence at this time. Of course, we respect Harry's privacy and don't need any details or explanation, just knowing that he's OK is what I wanted to hear and I'm sure you all feel the same although we certainly do miss him around here. :)

We also asked this family member to pass our best wishes to Harry and to let him know that he is in our thoughts. Hopefully, they will do so and it will prompt Harry to come back soon. :)