Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How to find a forgotten pass code back??

937 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Cookiegal 
#1 ·
Big problem with facebook: cant sign in as the samsung 6 asks to remove Passcode [before creating a new passcode]
The problem:I don't remember a passcode which i probably generated ....
Can anyone help me out without having to reset the android to factory setting??
thanks

#4 ·
log in to your facebook account via a computer ( if you can ) and then remove the Samsung device from your account. Then re add the Samsung device to account and it will give you a new passcode etc. BUT if you have FB set to use the Samsung as a "FA device, it might want to send a new code to the Samsung via text to allow you to log in to facebook on the computer

This post has been deleted
#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Found under mobiles!!
Hi Harold,
The phone number xxxxxxx was removed from your Facebook account on Thursday, 28 July 2016 at 10:04 (UTC+03).
when i want to reenter i get a screen which does not help me any further.......see attachment
from my wives Samsung we send a text message to88882732665 [the fist 5 numbers got from facebook site]as the tel answered that the number has to have 10 figures
the message came over but we did not receive a code
this hopefully will solve the facebook case but still the android is blocked : enter password.....NO IDEA WHAT to do with this issue

#11 ·
If you don't remember the passcode then you can't remove it.
Two choices: keep "guessing" different passcodes to unlock the phone or as much as you don't want to do this - reset the phone to factory settings so it is usable.

As I see it, it isn't usable in its present state.

Once you set up a passcode, write it down.
So many passwords, passcodes and PIN numbers to "remember". My husband and I no longer rely on our memories. We write everything down. Of course we don't have the info setting out for anyone to find it.

#12 ·
thanks!
i DO know the word and tried in the beginning when the Samsung did react on it but closed down later[sleep?] and afterword the same word was nor recognized anymore........quite strange
Any time i try it again the waiting time for a next trial is prolonged by hours!!
The website of samsung is the most confusing one I ever saw....total vicious circle which by defenition leads to nothing.
Can't even reset the android now
thanks anyhow

#15 ·
Daylightoriginal,

I've removed the content of your post as we don't assist with password issues beyond the measures already mentioned above, as stated in the rules. Please be more careful in the future not to assist with something that goes against our rules. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.