Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Where to get MS Office?

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  kens5aoffice 
#1 ·
Is it better to purchase MS office from a store (does anyone know of online place with good prices?), or to just download it?

I need MS office on just 1 computer and I need at least OFFICE '10
Thanks

#2 ·
make sure when you buy online - its genuine a lot of places like ebay sell non-genuine versions
Not sure what country you are in - but often you can save a few pounds buying through computer suppliers
Although - if you talk to sales at MS , I have been offered discounts before direct from them.

#8 ·
Thank you. Do I buy just the key from Amazon? I just noticed that I have a free trial version of office 360(is that a new version?), should I instill that and then get a key? Or, since I haven't yet installed it, would I be better off going another direction? Thank you

#7 ·
vickya4n

you cannot get MS Office for Free

there are alternatives , which are free
open office
WPS
Libre office
Softmaker Free Office

I have also edited your post - not an appropriate response for a technical forum and how to assist here
Please refrain from such comments
Thanks

#11 ·
Hello,
I know you're asking about MS-OFFICE, but to ONLY learn about MS-Office, you may want to download a compatible version of MS-OFFICE, by looking at www.openofice.org;its something I share with my students, & its very compatible to MS-Office. I hope this follows the guidelines as this is my first reply as a volunteer. Nothing is greater than MS-OFFICE itself, bu tif one is in he learning process & wants to learn about word processing, try openoffice;I realize that is not entirely what you are asking. I hope this provides some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.