Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

errors in event viewer

Solved 
4K views 31 replies 4 participants last post by  blues_harp28 
#1 ·
I had trouble downloading for a new printer, and the HP tech was helping me by taking over control of system. While in there he went in event viewer then administrative events and there were over 2500 errors listed. Some were marked critical. He wasn't able to install the printer to my computer, but I installed the disc and it went thru ok. The only thing at the bottom of the screen there is a green thing going around and around and when right click it, it says it is installing. But I already used the printer to print and scan, so I don't know why it shows up. Any suggestions on that also. He said they could damage my computer and would remove them all for $69.95. I didn't do it. So my question is do you know how to get rid of all these errors. I have the vista program if you need to know.

#6 ·
bluesharp28,
You said there wasn't anything to be concerned about with all the errors. That seems weird to me because of so many errors. But I want to thank you for your help. Tony825 said maybe some senior members can help me, so I'm going to leave my question out there for a couple of more days.
bkkpr

#7 ·
It depends if they are errors/warnings or just audits, etc, and if my pc is running without any problems
You can clear all log files and start from a clean slate. That will let you see what has been logged for today.
Under Windows Logs>System>Action Tab - Clear All Events.[Click No - if asked to save the logs]
Under Applications - do the same as above.
Restart your Pc.
An alternative to Event Viewer will give an easy to read summary.
Download link is at the bottom of the page.
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/my_event_viewer.html
======
Are you sure that it was a 'HP tech' that was helping you?
Let us have some Pc specifications.
Check and post
TSG System Information Utility - found here.
http://static.techguy.org/download/SysInfo.exe

Download Security Check by screen317 from.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/securitycheck/
Save it to your Desktop.
Double click the install icon.
If using Vista - Win 7 - right click the install icon and select "Run as Administrator"
A command Prompt window will open.
Let it scan the Pc - press any key when asked.
It should now open in Notepad.
Copy and Paste the result of the scan in the reply box below.

The saved log will be called checkup.txt.

#8 ·
yes it was an HP person because I had trouble installing printer, but in the end it was my fault. I installed the set up disc and everything went fine. I was just concerned about all the errors. If I do the above steps, will this take away the errors. I don't know a lot about computers, so it will be a challenge to do all the above steps. Will this take away the errors in the end?
I have vista program and don't know whatever specs you are looking for.

#9 ·
Hi, as said many of the events in Event Viewer are not errors or faults in the system.
Many are just warnings/information and audit log files.
Clearing the log file in Event Viewer will give you a clean log file. Then when you restart your pc you will be able to see the all events logged from today.

Posting the information from TSG System Information Utility - and the Security Check by screen317 will help us to help you.
Without you posting them - we have no way to help you.
Just take your time and follow the suggestions in post # 7

#11 ·
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3060 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family, 320 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 228136 MB, Free - 153380 MB; D: Total - 10239 MB, Free - 6041 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0RY007
Antivirus: PC Cleaner Pro, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Disabled

#12 ·
Results of screen317's Security Check version 1.014 --- 12/23/15
Windows Vista Service Pack 2 x86 (UAC is enabled)
Internet Explorer 9
Internet Explorer 8
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
Windows Firewall Disabled!
McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware
WMI entry may not exist for antivirus; attempting automatic update.
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
SUPERAntiSpyware
McAfee SiteAdvisor
Java 8 Update 101
Java version 32-bit out of Date!
Adobe Flash Player 23.0.0.162
Adobe Reader XI
Mozilla Firefox (49.0.1)
Google Chrome (49.0.2623.110)
Google Chrome (49.0.2623.112)
Google Chrome (plugins...)
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 1 %
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

thank you and let me know what to do now

#14 ·
What you have posted is Ok.
Download AdwCleaner by Xplode to your desktop.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/
Click on the Download Now @bleepingcomputer button and save it to your desktop.

NOTE: If using Internet Explorer and you get an alert that stops the program downloading click on Smartscreen Filter > Turn off Smartscreen Filter then click on OK in the box that opens. Then click on the link again.

Close any browser that may be open - double click on the ADWCleaner icon on your desktop.
Click "Options", then uncheck all entries in the list.
Click on the Scan button.
Let it scan your Pc - when that is done click on the Logfile button - not Cleaning.
The report will appear on your desktop - Copy and Paste it into your next post.

The logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.

#19 ·
You have copied and pasted logs before, am unsure why you are having a problem now.
Run AdwCleaner again - before doing a scan and cleaning:
Click "Options", then uncheck all entries in the list.
Then click Scan > let it scan your pc - then click Cleaning allow it to clean and restart your pc.
Then post the latest log file.
Whatever is removed will be in quarantine in the AdwCleaner folder.
======
Download MalwareBytes to your desktop.
Download the Free version.
MalwareBytes

Once downloaded to your desktop.
Close all open browser windows.
Click on the Install icon - allow it to update during the install process.
Start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Before you run a scan.
Under Settings > Detection and Protection in the left pane.
Under Detection Options - make sure that all three entries are ticked
Under Non-Malware detections - set to Treat detections as Malware

Now click - Scan button.
Then select - Threat Scan.
Then - Scan Now.
If any infections are found during the scan, the number of them will be listed.
When the scan is finished, make sure to select and remove Everything in the list.
You may be prompted to restart to finish the removal process.
If Yes - restart your Pc.

Start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again.
Click History > Application Logs.
Select the most recent scan log.
Select Export >Text File.
Name it mbam > then save it on the desktop.
Copy-and-paste its contents in the reply box below.

#20 ·
# AdwCleaner v6.020 - Logfile created 04/10/2016 at 11:50:37
# Updated on 14/09/2016 by ToolsLib
# Database : 2016-10-03.1 [Server]
# Operating System : Windows Vista (TM) Home Basic Service Pack 2 (X86)
# Username : Linda - LINDA-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\Linda\Pictures\AdwCleaner.exe
# Mode: Clean
# Support : https://toolslib.net/forum
***** [ Services ] *****
***** [ Folders ] *****
***** [ Files ] *****
***** [ DLL ] *****
***** [ WMI ] *****
***** [ Shortcuts ] *****
***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****
***** [ Registry ] *****
[!] Key not deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\SdcUser.SdcMailCtl
[!] Key not deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\SdcUser.SdcMailCtl.1
[!] Key not deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\*\shell\ByteFence File Scan
[!] Key not deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shell\ByteFence Folder Scan

***** [ Web browsers ] *****
[-] [C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] [Search Provider] Deleted: izito.com
[-] [C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] [Search Provider] Deleted: aol.com
[-] [C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] [Search Provider] Deleted: ask.com

:: "Tracing" keys deleted
:: Winsock settings cleared
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C1].txt - [4538 Bytes] - [08/02/2016 13:45:48]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C2].txt - [1043 Bytes] - [21/02/2016 16:20:27]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C3].txt - [1525 Bytes] - [04/10/2016 11:50:37]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [4341 Bytes] - [08/02/2016 13:42:58]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [1839 Bytes] - [04/10/2016 11:50:04]
########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C3].txt - [1744 Bytes] ##########

#21 ·
There were no errors when I did the malwarebytes process. I have done this before, but as I was looking thru the history file for the latest one, which there wasn't any, I had a lot of old history there going back to 2013. There is no history for 2014,2015 but a couple in 1/16 of this year. At the bottom it asked if you wanted to delete all, can I do this now. I usually do these steps every 2 months.

#22 ·
You can delete/remove all old Malwarebytes log files.
Now download Junkware Removal Tool
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/junkware-removal-tool/

Temporarily shutdown your anti-virus to avoid any conflicts.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/for...nti-virus-firewall-and-anti-malware-programs/
Be sure to enable the anti-virus program after the scan.

Right-mouse click JRT.exe and select Run as administrator.
The tool will open and start scanning your system.
Please be patient as this can take a while to complete.
It will shutdown your desktop and restart your pc - allow it to do so.

On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.

#23 ·
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Malwarebytes
Version: 8.0.8 (09.20.2016)
Operating System: Windows Vista (TM) Home Basic x86
Ran by Linda (Administrator) on Tue 10/04/2016 at 15:19:43.25

File System: 55
Failed to delete: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\H7MUAFLE (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Failed to delete: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IM3HQK5K (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Failed to delete: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OPFZDCL2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Failed to delete: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZYXPDYMK (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\wininit.ini (File)
Successfully deleted: C:\ProgramData\SPLD71C.tmp (File)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PU3BMMM (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0V8B0GZL (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1I1PLF27 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2OHPH43M (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3C5EEO8Y (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5TW3VFSY (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\68T6TNS2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ABDRUHVD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\B1WIEZYP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BVL4GJ9D (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\H7MUAFLE (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IAPDKEOP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IM3HQK5K (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLTE716A (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LRMBM79B (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M0Q8OYL4 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OPFZDCL2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\P0DE0ZLZ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PCD33Q81 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q37Y8XWW (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VE23B68F (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VS5C76P2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XGL9PUPU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YJIXC32A (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZCM1P7SE (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZYXPDYMK (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\prefetch\FREECELL.EXE-1723859A.pf (File)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PU3BMMM (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0V8B0GZL (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1I1PLF27 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2OHPH43M (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3C5EEO8Y (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5TW3VFSY (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\68T6TNS2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ABDRUHVD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\B1WIEZYP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BVL4GJ9D (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IAPDKEOP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLTE716A (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LRMBM79B (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M0Q8OYL4 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\P0DE0ZLZ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PCD33Q81 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q37Y8XWW (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VE23B68F (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VS5C76P2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XGL9PUPU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YJIXC32A (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZCM1P7SE (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Deleted the following from C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\pratybmb.default-1460821051747\prefs.js
user_pref(browser.urlbar.suggest.searches, true);
Registry: 4
Successfully deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} (Registry Key)
Successfully deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{892BAAA5-D3C8-4EBB-93B9-A07D67CEF258} (Registry Key)
Successfully deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{fcd9f10e-0daa-405f-bca0-0dd3f37c59d9} (Registry Key)
Successfully deleted: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{fcd9f10e-0daa-405f-bca0-0dd3f37c59d9} (Registry Key)

Scan was completed on Tue 10/04/2016 at 15:25:34.88
End of JRT log

#24 ·
Do you have a program called ByteFence installed on your pc?
======
Screen317's Security Check - your post # 12
Java version 32-bit out of Date!
Uninstall old version of Java.
======
Download Mini Tool Box
Click on Download Now @Bleeping Computer
Download to your desktop.
Double Click on the Mini Toolbox icon.
Put a Tick in
Installed Programs
List Last 10 Event Viewer Errors
List content of Host

Leave the Tick in Only Problems - under List Devices
Click Go and let it scan your Pc.
It will then open in Notepad - copy and paste the log file here.

#25 ·
MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 17-06-2016
Ran by Linda (administrator) on 04-10-2016 at 19:31:52
Running from "C:\Users\Linda\Pictures"
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic Service Pack 2 (X86)
Model: Inspiron 530 Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Boot Mode: Normal
========================= Hosts content: =================================
127.0.0.1 localhost
========================= Event log errors: ===============================
Application errors:
==================
Error: (10/04/2016 01:11:46 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Description: The program iexplore.exe version 9.0.8112.16800 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Problem Reports and Solutions control panel.
Process ID: ee8
Start Time: 01d21e5d8acc9778
Termination Time: 1765
Error: (10/04/2016 12:41:42 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Description: The program iexplore.exe version 9.0.8112.16800 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Problem Reports and Solutions control panel.
Process ID: 1514
Start Time: 01d21e5dbef67938
Termination Time: 156
Error: (10/03/2016 07:55:50 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Process ID: 298
Start Time: 01d21d8f097779d3
Termination Time: 172
Error: (10/03/2016 07:55:41 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Process ID: 7c8
Start Time: 01d21d919ea44f43
Termination Time: 408
Error: (10/03/2016 07:55:28 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Process ID: 15a0
Start Time: 01d21d903e5481b3
Termination Time: 223
Error: (10/03/2016 11:58:51 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Process ID: 190
Start Time: 01d21d8e6aac42e3
Termination Time: 0
Error: (09/29/2016 11:40:45 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Process ID: e4c
Start Time: 01d21a67b80d9360
Termination Time: 63
Error: (09/29/2016 11:15:25 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Process ID: d70
Start Time: 01d21a63b1bdcf60
Termination Time: 99
Error: (09/28/2016 03:38:42 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Process ID: 1f84
Start Time: 01d219bc038bbd5f
Termination Time: 78
Error: (09/23/2016 12:53:45 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Process ID: 16dc
Start Time: 01d215b92b9c805d
Termination Time: 5439

System errors:
=============
Error: (10/04/2016 11:50:32 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Print Spooler1600001Restart the service
Error: (10/04/2016 11:50:32 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service1300001Restart the service
Error: (10/04/2016 11:50:31 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Software Licensing11200001Restart the service
Error: (10/04/2016 11:50:30 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 91
Description: XAudioService1
Description: Windows Search1300001Restart the service
Description: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter)1
Description: McAfee SiteAdvisor Service1
Error: (10/04/2016 11:50:26 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0101Restart the service
Error: (10/04/2016 11:50:26 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Adobe Acrobat Update Service1

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
CodeIntegrity Errors:
===================================
Date: 2016-10-04 12:18:47.406
Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\mwac.sys because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.
Date: 2016-10-04 12:18:46.002
Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\mwac.sys because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.
Date: 2016-10-04 12:18:44.505
Date: 2016-10-04 12:18:42.976
Date: 2016-10-04 12:18:41.603
Date: 2016-10-04 12:18:40.043
Date: 2016-10-04 12:18:35.223
Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamchameleon.sys because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.
Date: 2016-10-04 12:18:33.554
Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamchameleon.sys because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.
Date: 2016-10-04 12:18:31.916
Date: 2016-10-04 12:18:30.434

=========================== Installed Programs ============================
926plv32 (HKLM\...\{0FA7B858-E0E1-400B-B5C0-1285F7D6FE5E}) (Version: 1.0.0 - Dell)
ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint (HKLM\...\{ACF60000-22B9-4CE9-98D6-2CCF359BAC07}) (Version: 6.00.1784.41616 - ABBYY Software House)
Adobe AIR (HKLM\...\{B194272D-1F92-46DF-99EB-8D5CE91CB4EC}) (Version: 2.0.3.13070 - Adobe Systems Inc.) Hidden
Adobe AIR (HKLM\...\Adobe AIR) (Version: 2.0.3.13070 - Adobe Systems Inc.)
Adobe Flash Player 23 ActiveX (HKLM\...\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX) (Version: 23.0.0.162 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 23 NPAPI (HKLM\...\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI) (Version: 23.0.0.162 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.10) (HKLM\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AB0000000001}) (Version: 11.0.10 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Refresh Manager (HKLM\...\{AC76BA86-0804-1033-1959-001824166751}) (Version: 1.8.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Citrix Online Launcher (HKLM\...\{DB014C85-A264-4BCA-A66F-6DD1FCF8EC36}) (Version: 1.0.335 - Citrix)
Conexant D850 PCI V.92 Modem (HKLM\...\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2F20&SUBSYS_200F14F1) (Version: - )
Dell Automated PC TuneUp (HKLM\...\{FE34691C-4298-4667-9758-D7F534DD0B94}) (Version: 1.0.3085 - Dell)
Dell DataSafe Online (HKLM\...\{4D3C9F4B-4B7D-4E5D-99B9-0123AB0D51ED}) (Version: 1.0.21 - Dell, Inc.)
Dell Getting Started Guide (HKLM\...\{7DB9F1E5-9ACB-410D-A7DC-7A3D023CE045}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Dell Inc.)
Dell Support Center (HKLM\...\{E3BFEE55-39E2-4BE0-B966-89FE583822C1}) (Version: 2.0.07311 - Dell)
Digital Line Detect (HKLM\...\{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}) (Version: 1.21 - BVRP Software, Inc)
Google Chrome (HKLM\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 49.0.2623.112 - Google Inc.)
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (HKLM\...\{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}) (Version: - )
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (HKLM\...\{DBEA1034-5882-4A88-8033-81C4EF0CFA29}) (Version: 4.0.0.002 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Google Update Helper (HKLM\...\{60EC980A-BDA2-4CB6-A427-B07A5498B4CA}) (Version: 1.3.31.5 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Google Update Helper (HKLM\...\{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}) (Version: 1.3.25.11 - Google Inc.) Hidden
HP DeskJet 3630 series Basic Device Software (HKLM\...\{B07A5721-1C73-4B37-8320-76EBE729DA39}) (Version: 35.0.61.54677 - Hewlett-Packard Co.)
HP DeskJet 3630 series Help (HKLM\...\{5F074370-FEB0-4477-820F-A59DF28A933E}) (Version: 35.0.0 - Hewlett Packard)
HP Photo Creations (HKLM\...\HP Photo Creations) (Version: 1.0.0.7702 - HP)
HP Update (HKLM\...\{912D30CF-F39E-4B31-AD9A-123C6B794EE2}) (Version: 5.005.002.002 - Hewlett-Packard)
Intel(R) PRO Network Connections 12.1.11.0 (HKLM\...\PROSetDX) (Version: - Intel)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.1.6.1022 (HKLM\...\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware_is1) (Version: 2.1.6.1022 - Malwarebytes Corporation)
McAfee Security Scan Plus (HKLM\...\McAfee Security Scan) (Version: 3.11.266.3 - McAfee, Inc.)
McAfee SecurityCenter (HKLM\...\MSC) (Version: 14.0.339 - McAfee, Inc.)
McAfee SiteAdvisor (HKLM\...\{35ED3F83-4BDC-4c44-8EC6-6A8301C7413A}) (Version: 3.7.290 - McAfee, Inc.)
McAfee Virtual Technician (HKLM\...\McAfee Virtual Technician) (Version: 8.1.0.174 - McAfee, Inc.)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (HKLM\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1) (Version: - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033) (Version: 4.5.51209 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) (HKLM\...\{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{6E107EB7-8B55-48BF-ACCB-199F86A2CD93}) (Version: - Microsoft)
Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In (HKLM\...\{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.5130.5003 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 (HKLM\...\HOMESTUDENTR) (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 (HKLM\...\{FF66E9F6-83E7-3A3E-AF14-8DE9A809A6A4}) (Version: 9.0.21022 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (x86) (HKLM\...\Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (x86)) (Version: 10.0.50903 - Microsoft Corporation)
Modem Diagnostic Tool (HKLM\...\{F63A3748-B93D-4360-9AD4-B064481A5C7B}) (Version: 1.0.17.8 - Dell)
Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x86 en-US) (HKLM\...\Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x86 en-US)) (Version: 49.0.1 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM\...\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 49.0.1.6109 - Mozilla)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (HKLM\...\{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}) (Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Music, Photos & Videos Launcher (HKLM\...\{D7769185-9A7C-48D4-8874-5388743A1DE2}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Dell Inc.)
NetWaiting (HKLM\...\{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}) (Version: 2.5.44 - BVRP Software, Inc)
Nexon Game Manager (HKLM\...\{EA2DB6E0-72C5-4ef9-A3A0-E6705F4A6A9E}) (Version: - )
OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0 (HKLM\...\{B2544A03-10D0-4E5E-BA69-0362FFC20D18}) (Version: 2.0.0048.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
PowerDVD (HKLM\...\{281ECE39-F043-492B-8337-F2E546B5604A}) (Version: 7.0 - Dell)
Product Documentation Launcher (HKLM\...\{89CEAE14-DD0F-448E-9554-15781EC9DB24}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Dell Inc.)
Product Improvement Study for HP DeskJet 3630 series (HKLM\...\{C9226AA7-1A8D-4DA1-96B5-D75D7A903D6C}) (Version: 35.0.61.54677 - Hewlett-Packard Co.)
QualxServ Service Agreement (HKLM\...\{0F756CD9-4A1E-409B-B101-601DDC4C03AA}) (Version: 1.11.0000 - Dell Inc.)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: - )
Roxio Creator Audio (HKLM\...\{83FFCFC7-88C6-41c6-8752-958A45325C82}) (Version: 3.3.0 - Roxio)
Roxio Creator BDAV Plugin (HKLM\...\{880AF49C-34F7-4285-A8AD-8F7A3D1C33DC}) (Version: 3.3.0 - Roxio)
Roxio Creator Copy (HKLM\...\{619CDD8A-14B6-43a1-AB6C-0F4EE48CE048}) (Version: 3.3.0 - Roxio)
Roxio Creator Data (HKLM\...\{0D397393-9B50-4c52-84D5-77E344289F87}) (Version: 3.3.0 - Roxio)
Roxio Creator DE (HKLM\...\{C8B0680B-CDAE-4809-9F91-387B6DE00F7C}) (Version: 3.3.0 - Roxio)
Roxio Creator Tools (HKLM\...\{0394CDC8-FABD-4ed8-B104-03393876DFDF}) (Version: 3.3.0 - Roxio)
Roxio Express Labeler (HKLM\...\{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}) (Version: 2.1.0 - Roxio)
Roxio MyDVD DE (HKLM\...\{D639085F-4B6E-4105-9F37-A0DBB023E2FB}) (Version: 9.0.116 - Roxio, Inc.)
Roxio Update Manager (HKLM\...\{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}) (Version: 3.0.0 - Roxio)
Sonic Activation Module (HKLM\...\{35E1EC43-D4FC-4E4A-AAB3-20DDA27E8BB0}) (Version: 1.0 - Sonic Solutions) Hidden
SUPERAntiSpyware (HKLM\...\{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}) (Version: 6.0.1186 - SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642) (HKLM\...\{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{C444285D-5E4F-48A4-91DD-47AAAA68E92D}) (Version: - Microsoft)
User's Guides (HKLM\...\{5CD29180-A95E-11D3-A4EB-00C04F7BDB2C}) (Version: - )
Visual Studio 2012 x86 Redistributables (HKLM\...\{98EFF19A-30AB-4E4B-B943-F06B1C63EBF8}) (Version: 14.0.0.1 - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
Windows Mobile Device Center (HKLM\...\{904CCF62-818D-4675-BC76-D37EB399F917}) (Version: 6.1.6965.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Mobile Device Center Driver Update (HKLM\...\{E7044E25-3038-4A76-9064-344AC038043E}) (Version: 6.1.6965.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
**** End of log ****

#27 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.