Tech Support Guy banner

What Are You Listening to #14

153K views 3K replies 80 participants last post by  eddie5659 
#1 ·
#1,228 ·
Good to seeya Valis,

Aye! When I need wake-up music for database cleaning and / or bean counting 'Let's Go' and 'NWO' are also a couple of my go-to's by Ministry.

KMFDM - From Here on Out

#1,230 ·
Happy Friday!!

Death Cab for Cuties - I Will Possess Your Heart

I discovered Ministry late, at the 2nd Lollapallooza in '92.

I noticed you have to include IMHO in everything on these forums or people get bent outta shape. :eek: lol!
For the ultimate 80's song, its too difficult for me to choose just one.
I'm headed to my 3rd 80's weekend (#5) tomorrow night at Microsoft Theater. It's interesting seeing all these band members looking so much older than the videos. Flock of Seagulls lead singer is bald now but has a bobblehead of himself with the hair sitting on his keyboard.

Reactions: valis
#1,236 ·
Happy Friday!!

Death Cab for Cuties - I Will Possess Your Heart

I discovered Ministry late, at the 2nd Lollapallooza in '92.

I noticed you have to include IMHO in everything on these forums or people get bent outta shape. :eek: lol!
For the ultimate 80's song, its too difficult for me to choose just one.
I'm headed to my 3rd 80's weekend (#5) tomorrow night at Microsoft Theater. It's interesting seeing all these band members looking so much older than the videos. Flock of Seagulls lead singer is bald now but has a bobblehead of himself with the hair sitting on his keyboard.
I found Ministry in the early 80s; went to a Femmes/Dead Kennedys double bill in Boulder and was given a 'With Sympathy' bootleg tape. Got hooked good.

Ahhh.....simpler times. :)