Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The screen with used old tabs missing.

Solved 
1K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  BIGALX58 
#1 ·
When I clicked on the New Tab button, I was able to bring up a screen with the tabs showing that I have already used and then I was able to make a selection. Now, when I click on the New Tab button, I get the home page name showing in the box and to change that, I click on one of my favorites and it substitutes for the homepage. How can I set things up to return to my previous set up? This seems to have happened after there was a major Microsoft update. I hope this makes sense.
Thanks.
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 6126 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 420, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 937383 MB, Free - 865611 MB;
Motherboard: Gateway, DX4850
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

#4 ·
What OS?

I do NOT recall ever seeing this list, from there?

I am running Windows 10,
But if you were to click the down point triangle to the right of the of the Search icon in the address pane, you will get a list.

#6 ·
All of my system Windows 7 32 and 64 bit, 8.1 64 bit and 10 AE 64 bit, all running IE 11 do not show the list that you are looking for.

It may have been an earlier version of IE.

#7 ·
I just discovered that my laptop wasn't affected by any updates and is still showing the list of previously used tabs. They show up on a 'Bing' page. I'm using Win 10 and IE 11 on the HP 2000 laptop. Where can look to see what settings I have on the laptop and duplicate them on the desktop? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.