Tech Support Guy banner

im having problems with all games even oflfline they lag like mad making them unplayable help?

• ddd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ddd

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

offline gaming lag

628 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  arthurfiedler 
#1 ·
for a while now all my games even when im not online are lagging like crazy and this makes them unplayable ive checked my graphics card and everyone ive asked who knows a little about computers has said its a good one so what do i do

#2 ·
what are the games u are trying to play ? could u please give the specs of your computer ?
the amount of ram , processor etc .
to find this information go to computer - right click -properties and all information should be there

also you could try updating graphics driver and closing programs on your machine you do not use .

#3 ·
You are downloading the All-In-One Toolbox (Cleaner) v7.2.1 apk file for Android: If you are looking for any tool app for your phone or tablet to:Free up storage space, speed up slow performance, extend battery life, organize installed apps,.
Please be aware that APK20 only share the original and free apk version for All-In-One Toolbox (Cleaner) vv7.2.1 without any modifications.
All the apps & games here are downloaded directly from play store and for home or personal use only. If All-In-One Toolbox (Cleaner) apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it in a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.