Tech Support Guy banner

The USA is About to Elect Another Right Wing Idiot

85K views 721 replies 34 participants last post by  Johnny b 
#1 ·
I knew when GWB was appointed, then elected for a second term, the flood gates would be open for any unqualified person to make a run for the office of president - and Trump is the poster boy for inept and unfit to be be leader of this great country. Unbelievable this man beat out 16 others equally unqualified - doesn't say much for the electorates intelligence that they would choose a scam artist flim flam man - but not surprising.

What say you?

#379 ·
Watching this fiasco of a circus is like a slomo sliding down a 1000 yd. long razor into a vat of alcohol - there is no way to stop it and you know it won't end well.

#384 ·
John F. Kelly, White House Chief of Staff

Is this the first intelligent thing that The Blob has done since taking up residence at Pennsylvania Avenue..?

If JFK can instill some form of discipline, sanity and order into the White House then that will be a really good day. I think that there are many of us that don't really care who occupies the Oval Office, what we want is a functional White House that is independent from but works collaboratively with Congress, the Senate and when necessary the Supreme Court. We have not had that for the past 7 months.

Perhaps JFK can deliver what is most needed.

T.

#388 ·
Gentlemen, don't hold your breath. No one is going to change Trump. If Kelly makes 2018 you may color me surprised. As for bringing order to chaos - superficially , maybe, but that will about be it. Kelly (lipstick), Trump (pig), no silk purse, still a pig.

Reactions: Johnny b
#391 ·
We all owe a debt of immeasurable gratitude to those who drafted the US Constitution and established the independence of the branches of government. They had the foresight to imagine a psychotic, narcissistic, unstable occupant of the Oval Office.

".......Donald Trump could be guilty of obstruction of justice and should resign if reports alleging he dictated his son's misleading statement on a meeting with a Russian lawyer are found to be true, George W Bush's former chief ethics lawyer has said.

"We have repeated instances of obstruction of justice, this being yet one more," Richard Painter told Brian Williams on MSNBC's The 11th Hour.

"And I have to say, this does look more and more like a cover-up, but it really is one of the most psychologically deranged and incompetent cover-ups in political history
......."

The Independent, August 2, 2017

T.

#392 ·
#394 ·
The Grand Yam said Mexico president Enrique Peña Nieto called to say how wonderful his new immigration policy was - only to be snubbed by Mexico stating they have had no conversations since G20 summit. This pig of a man cannot open his mouth without lying. BTW there will be no tapes since it never happened except in the fertilized mind of The Orange Blob.

#396 ·
Well, now, the Liar-In-Chief mouth pieces say he lied about both calls from BSA and Mex Prez - misspoke is the word they used for outright lying. I expect the Grand Yam will be apologizing shortly for his embellishment of lies.:rolleyes:

#400 ·
Well, now, the Liar-In-Chief mouth pieces say he lied about both calls from BSA and Mex Prez ...
I believe the time has come to seriously consider the possibility that whenever the Donald declares that such&such happened, in reality he merely dreamt it. :sleep:

(seriously, surely nothing could be simpler than unmasking one or two of the "multiple members of the Boy Scout leadership" who allegedly fawned all over him)

#398 ·
Is Trump preparing to resign..?

He has just left for a 17-day golfing holiday. Nothing strange in that in the month of August you may say..... but then.... By his own word ... I don't take holidays... and elsewhere .... if you need to take a holiday you are in the wrong job.... Has it finally dawned on him that he is in the wrong job..?

Or is it the appointment of the Grand Jury and the issue of subpoenas in connection with the interference of Russia in his election..?

The next two weeks might be interesting.

T.

#399 ·
We should be so lucky. I expect Turnip will eventually fire Mueller and we will have a really bigly (as in YUGE) constitutional crisis that will make Watergate look like Sesame Street in comparison. Keep in mind that 25-28% of Turnip worshipers are spoiling for a fight and they are truly armed and dangerous and mental. The USA could become like the breakup of Yugoslavia complete with ethnic and political cleansing, shortly after, the invasion by Canada on our northern border and Mexico and other Latin allies on our southern border and installation of UN peacekeepers.

In short, Turnip is like The Black Plague, Typhoid Mary, General Sherman or Stalin, all wrap up in one persona. A true Xenomorph of one.

While the next two weeks will be interesting, I expect it will be a roller coaster ride for much longer which hopefully ends with impeachment of this lying slug of a human.

And I'm being optimistic.:eek::p

#402 ·
There is one reason why I am leaning towards The Blob resigning...... and that is that the investigation into the Russian influence on the election will almost certainly spread to the Trump business dealings and that is something that he would want to avoid at all costs.

Such an investigation could uncover any number of "issues" - if you want to call them that.

If he resigns then he may hope that everything will just quieten down and disappear and if things look like they will become really bad I am sure that Putee will give him a nice house on the Black Sea.... great in Summer if you can handle the midges, just a little chilly in the Winter. But definitely better than the penitentiary.

T.

#403 ·
There is one reason why I am leaning towards The Blob resigning...... and that is that the investigation into the Russian influence on the election will almost certainly spread to the Trump business dealings and that is something that he would want to avoid at all costs.

Such an investigation could uncover any number of "issues" - if you want to call them that.

If he resigns then he may hope that everything will just quieten down and disappear and if things look like they will become really bad I am sure that Putee will give him a nice house on the Black Sea.... great in Summer if you can handle the midges, just a little chilly in the Winter. But definitely better than the penitentiary.

T.
Interesting, but if he steps down voluntarily, he loses the trust of his Russian partners and that could be incredibly expensive for him.
And I've heard Putin doesn't have much of a sense of humor ;)

#404 ·
True John...... however I am hopeful that the potential for an in depth investigation of the Trump business will be so risky to him personally and to his family that he will leave the White House to focus entirely on protecting his "empire" - for want of a more appropriate word - this is after all a family-friendly Forum.

He has much to lose and little to gain by continuing as President.

We can hope.

T.

#406 ·
Now here is a great question..... "When is a holiday not a holiday"...?

Answer : When you take said "holiday" at a Golf Club that you own, play golf most of the day, have a short meeting or even two short meetings, gatecrash a wedding at same Golf Club, play more golf and eat, drink and sleep plenty.

That..... to all you ignorant, layabouts ..... that is NOT a holiday.

You learn something new every day.

T.

#408 ·
Thanks for a great idea...!! I have enrolled for the crash-course at "Med School Is Us". Start this September. Will complete in December. Their certificates look great.

Come January...... "Mr President, the renowned Dr T (M.doc P.doc H.doc) has signed your 4 year sick-leave certificate with immediate affect".

Wow.... so excited.

T.

#409 ·
"......Because Trump is undermining our democratic norms and processes in so many ways, it is often easy to focus on each of them in isolation, rather than as part of the same larger story. But, taken together, they point to a possible climax in which Trump, cornered by revelations unearthed by Robert S. Mueller III's probe and by ongoing media scrutiny, seeks to rally his supporters behind the idea that this outcome represents not the imposition of accountability by functioning civic institutions, but rather an effort to steal the election from him - and from them......"

Greg Sargent, The Independent, August 8

T.

#410 ·
So a while back The Donald claimed parts of London were so radicalised that (police) officers feared for their lives. While some Brits dismissed that as garbage, I thought there might be A GRAIN of truth in it - after all, I live not 10 miles from somewhere I wouldn't go if you paid me &/or lent me an AK47 (nothing to do with Muslims, radical or otherwise).

Here's my question: are there American areas one should avoid so as to minimise the probability of getting run over by white supremacists?

(Trump takes 2 days to kind of walk back "many sides". No doubt he won the popular vote amongst David Duke types)

#418 ·

Here's my question: are there American areas one should avoid so as to minimise the probability of getting run over by white supremacists?

With tensions as high as they currently are, probably just about any political rally.

#411 · (Edited)
Absolutely. Did you happen to believe 'Easy Rider" was fiction???

Being a bit facetious, but yes, there are areas in the south, north, east and west I would avoid in the USA, my state and city - and it covers all races. However, white supremacist and KKK are the worst of the lot. The following is what Trumps presidency has brought to the fore, and I am afraid for my county, not to mention ashamed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide..._term=.e2c431721379&wpisrc=nl_daily202&wpmm=1

#413 ·
They definitely helped Grand Yam to a win, but there was more to it than just racism and misogynistic tendencies. Clinton was very unpopular by many in her own party. What truly amazed me was the short attention span of citizenry to remember how Obama pulled our butts out of the mess the republicans made of the economy under GWB. Recovery may have been slow, but it was a very huge recovery undertaking with literally no help from the right.

I do readily admit my country is uglier than even I thought possible by electing this filthy lying wind bag as POTUS.

Reactions: poochee
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.