Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How to Print a Photo with Corel PaintShop Pro X9

3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  kb1003 
#1 ·
I recently bought a new computer and now I'm having trouble when printing photos. On my old computer, I had software (I don't remember what the time is) that I use to use when printing photos. Now, when I try to print a photo of any size with Corel Paintshop Pro X9 it has a wider border at the top and bottom and smaller border on the sides. I don't want a border at all. I can print with my memory card in the printer and it prints fine. Also, when printing with the Windows 10 Viewer it prints with no border but it doesn't give me any other options.

My question is how do I print with Corel Paintshop Pro X9 or is there another software that will just print without editing or just basic editing?

My printer is: Epson Artisan 837.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 16286 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 1849 GB (1788 GB Free);
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0WPMFG
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Thank you,
Kaye

See less See more
#4 ·
I also use Irfanview to take (process) screen shots ...
Batch processing of simple editing chores and even to run my scanner.
The scanner function is easier that any scanner software I've used (HP & Epson)
It's very popular here at TSG .. Help is available anytime.

#8 ·
Borderless prints are based on the printer it self. Most printers require the blank area where the "Grippers" keep the paper straight and moving.
But you say that you were getting borderless prints, but was that with this Epson printer?

#9 · (Edited)
If you're borderless printing a 4x6 picture on 4x6 paper .. The "print" will be oversized by the printer so there is no white border (edge) due to paper misalignment.
In other words, You will loose about ~~ 1/16 inch of the picture on all 4 edges.
If I know i'm going to be printing borderless in the editor ... I make sure the picture is "framed" (zoomed out) to compensate for the oversizing.
As Dave said …. The borderless function (with oversizing) will be setup in the printer.

If using Irfanview … Click on Printer Setup >> Properties >> and set the printer to "borderless" and other choices.

If not using Irfanview, you might have to set up the printer before you start printing ????

Attachments

#10 ·
Thank you DaveA and Noyb for replying. Yes, I do check that option of borderless when it comes up with the Epson printer format. That is the way I've only printed is through the printer. I don't really know how to do it with the editor which is Corel PaintShop Pro X9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.