Tech Support Guy banner

Star Trek fans

75K views 480 replies 36 participants last post by  ekim68 
#1 ·
#276 ·
There's been classic Trek sounds as a theme for your computer and phones for quite some time...y'all know all that ... but I didn't know about this, as Mike posted.

... In Memoriam thread might just as appropriate,
as many know the sounds without being fans...
the sounds are a culturally iconic "I know that" sort of thing..
IMHO.

#282 ·
:cool:

Patrick Stewart to reprise Jean-Luc Picard in new 'Star Trek' series

Aug. 4 (UPI) -- British actor Patrick Stewart is to reprise his role of Jean-Luc Picard in a new Star Trek series for CBS All Access.

"Make it so! @SirPatStew will be returning to his iconic role as Jean-Luc Picard in a new @cbsallaccess #StarTrek series that tells the story of the next chapter in Picard's life," the Star Trek: Discovery Twitter feed said Saturday.

Stewart, now 78, portrayed the starship captain on Star Trek: The Next Generation, which ran 1987-94, and in four movies, the last of which was released in 2002. The title and debut date for his new show were not immediately announced.

#289 ·
:cool: Mike!
I recognized many of the characters, but didn't know that's who some were...except saw the Dwayne Johnson episode recently so I got that,
and of course, everyone will immediately know Mick Fleetwood as that fish eating fish head thingy...:rolleyes: :whistle:

"Handsome creatures" said Worf :D

#291 ·
I imagine so! very :cool:

Have ya got Enterprise (Scott Bakula version) as well?
That's what my buddies and I watched for a while, but I have hardly any connection at all with the "new" streaming CBS All Access versions of Trek.
Sad to say :(

#292 ·