Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windows Xp laptop debian forgot login and password

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Candyies 
#1 ·
Windows Xp laptop debian with a penguin 7 sign in I forgot my login and password I am not sure how to figure this out to sign in also I would like to upgrade it to Windows 10 Thank you Candyies

#8 ·
Simple PN :A4BT2000F Windows Xp home edition ULCPC HPC- 00209 There are numbers on battery 089002q009470034a the other set is 1948bvb7000194- Aunt gave it to me with a password that never worked so I thought maybe I might be able to get it working again. Thank You Julie

#10 ·
We do not help with any password avoidance or override. Assuming that you have Windows XP (which I assumed because you posted in the Windows XP forum) the only help we can give is the link I gave earlier.

If it is a Linux distribution I know of nothing you can do other than reinstall the operating system.

If you want to buy Windows 10 for it I advise you to find out if it has any chance of running Windows 10 before spending any money. Many PCs that were originally sold with Windows XP installed still have insufficient memory to install Windows 10, and likely lack at least some drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.