Tech Support Guy banner

"TSG Coffee and Café with Wi-Fi" #15

356K views 5K replies 36 participants last post by  Gr3iz 
#1 ·
#3,631 ·
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Happy Hump Day all! (I know it was yesterday for you, Yvonne!)

#3,633 ·
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

We've had our fair share of rain lately, and part of someone else's share, I believe ... ;-)

#3,638 ·
Evening All... its March and its warming up here a bit that four letter white stuff from last weeks dumping is melting away with the rain this week.
Yvonne.. might be time to get some seeds started indoors.

#3,639 ·
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Weird, warm winter here. I think winter was actually on a Thursday this year ... ;-)

#3,640 ·
Evening All
Hey Mark... I think I would agree with you... Thursdays are winter... by the weekend things warm up.
Lots of tornadoes reported this week .. nowhere near us thank goodness.

Its always about the weather

#3,642 ·
Good Saturday Morning all - Evening YM
Well we're back into a cold spell -10C but bright sunny morning (crisp). Most of the 4 letter stuff has melted. Fields are looking very muddy. Going up to 10+C tomorrow, temps going up/down like a yo-yo.

#3,646 ·
Morning folks!
...or what ever :)

Coffee comment here, I bought some regular coffee and some some labeled "half-caff" (reduced caffeine)... so if I use a scoop of each it's caff is only reduced by 3/4ths.
Hmm.. shoudda bought regular and De-caff, made my own "half- caff"

I sometimes like a coffee in the evening, but don't need the caffeine, itaffects some peoplebut doesn'tbotherme atall....
:rolleyes:

#3,648 ·
Mornin' folks.

Good evening Yvonne.
I bought some regular coffee and some some labeled "half-caff" (reduced caffeine)... so if I use a scoop of each it's caff is only reduced by 3/4ths.
Actually, Randy, the "caff" is only reduced by 1/4. ;-)

Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe!

#3,651 ·
Hi All...getting scary out there. hope you all are safe. I'm working from home (as is normal for me) and limiting my visits to customers sites since Monday. I'm doing a lot of remote support as businesses try to figure out this new work from home model. Internet, document sharing and remote security are new concepts some businesses are now forced to consider.
Its Saturday night and I'm still working. Coffee & the internet keeps me going.
Stay Safe