Tech Support Guy banner

Still counting to 1,000,000 #5

313K views 10K replies 86 participants last post by  dking63 
#1 ·

#8,698 · (Edited)
Even though the last post includes 666*, :eek:
I'm only posting because dotty999* :eek: blurted out some random number, which some how matched up to 2twententy2's post,
which leads me to a mathematical formula (without looking at the rules, nor the title of this thread) that one should proceed upon the number that post #8696+1 = post #8697 + 1 = post #8698, you'd think that post #8698 would = The Answer.

Nope, it's the REPLY that = 31,667

>phew!<

Which is the most math since
Keebellah
posted :eek:

#8,700 ·
Yes Mr 2, it's a tough game, frequently confuses me too. :D
Since the goal of this game is to reach

as the jackpot, I have endeavored to insert a comment at each of my posts for no apparent sane reason...and I have no idea why the TSG Sys Info link was in the previous post...:sick:
And so, thus having commented, we can proceed from 31,669 to...

Attachments

#8,709 ·
My dear, I would not ask anything of any one that I haven't endured myself... walk a mile in one's shoes, that sort of thing.
And how many miles have I walked without actually getting anywhere?
I'd estimate about

(give or take a few steps :D: )

#8,715 · (Edited)
Well that double 31,680 was in response to the previous two posts
well leave it to a genius to even notice that sort of thing!
I'm not dissing Dotty at all, had to look back and I bow in your general direction, with due respect to Dotty, who happens to be a human being, but now I bend my my knee to a superior life form... #2...

Hmm, OK that was a bit much, my friend, but just complimenting you on your keen eye and sharp wit :)

Did I mention it's almost nearly, but not quite hardly 31,683 hours o'clock?
That's in really covert black ops military time , and I'm not supposed to even tell you folks that... :shifts eyes:
:looks over shoulder:
...:cautious: