Tech Support Guy banner

What's for Dinner?

387K views 7K replies 123 participants last post by  2twenty2 
#1 ·
#5,023 ·
Damn you man! You forgot to invite me! :mad: :sick:
Plus I have a king crab cluster in the freeze been meaning to get to, so I "un-damn" you fot reminding me - it's high time to "unthaw" it and get crackin' :D

For now, all on the grill,
a ribeye steak, asparagus and garlic bread will have to do.

#5,027 · (Edited)
Sweet and Sour sirloin pork chunks, Pork Stir-fry over white rice with butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder. The ingredience consist of yellow, red and green bell peppers, sweet onion, minced garlic pineapple chunks by the little dole cups because I did not want to waste a larger can since its only my husband and I. Sweet and Sour sauce by Choy. Banana cream pie with gram cracker crumbles for desert. Grapeseed oil was used to promote a healthy heart and repair damage caused to the heart as the result of coronary artery disease. My husband has heart disease and I figured I would make stir fry with grapeseed oil since it contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and is an excellent anti-oxidant. My husband and I had a glass of V8 Watermelon, Cherry splash for enhanced B Vitamin and anti-oxidant support.

#5,035 ·
Beef Stroganoff Hamburger Helper (by request of youngest grandson [12]). I gave him and his sister [9] each a mini cucumber. And I had a tomato.

#5,036 ·
Finally got around to it!
Guess they call 'em king crabs because of their size, but I feel like a king while eating them (y)

Was going to have them in a meal context, but once I started...
just ate crab with drawn butter and lemon wedges.
No thought to the salad or garlic bread I meant to prepare.

While they are rather spiky crustaceans to handle, I made things easier by wearing gloves and using kitchen shears to make strategic cuts so that those big chunks of meat just slid right out o' the shell when warmed up.
'Bout half way through, did remember to open that nice crisp white wine been saving just for today :)

#5,038 ·
Hmmm ... It's been a few days. I've lost track!

I had left-over sausages with baked beans one night. Ribs with fries last night, I think. Ham with mac 'n cheese tonight. And a tomato with each meal ... ;-)

#5,041 ·
Pork sirloin roast with mac 'n cheese. And a tomato. And I gave the kids each a mini cucumber.

#5,044 ·
We went out to dinner last night. Tried one place, but they had a 90 minute wait to get in! Ended up at a buffet, but there were so many people, and we had time constraints, that I only made one trip through the line ... Anyway, I had a slice of ham and some meatloaf with mac 'n cheese ...