Tech Support Guy banner

"TSG Coffee and Café with Wi-Fi" #15

356K views 5K replies 36 participants last post by  Gr3iz 
#1 ·
#4,063 ·
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Now it turns out that it will be 4 weeks total. I'll be there next week as well ... <sigh> Oh, well. It is a paycheck.

Still doing well, Yvonne?

#4,065 ·
Mornin' folks.

Good evening Yvonne.
Yeah, the best laid plans ... ;-)

We're still experiencing unseasonably cool weather here. But, I'm not complaining! ;-)

#4,067 ·
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Finally done with this project! Gonna rest for a while. Sleep in in the mornings ... ;-)

Hope you're doing well.

#4,069 ·
Mornin' folks.

Good evening Yvonne.

It was nice! And not having to get up early yesterday and this morning is real nice! I hate waking to an alarm. I'd rather just wake up when I want, though normally still before 8 ...

#4,070 ·
Evening All
Cool and wet here ..its been raining off and on all week. Its always about the weather.
They say... April showers bring May flowers. Well here's hoping.
Seed boxes are staring to sprout... we'll see what happens this year.
Grubs hit the lawn last year, so I'm trying to repair.

Mark , sorry to hear of Bobby Unser, my era one of my favorites. Glad your project has finished, now relax if you can. I'm like you, wake at the same time, no alarm, just up listening to the radio, sports or news. (but I'm a "Night Hawk" AND an "Early Bird".... a bad combo but i don't need much sleep. I do remote work first thing in the morning. Coffee, coffee.

YM - I hope you are keeping well.

#4,071 ·
Hi Folks, :)

Evening Mark, :)

Good to hear you're back to a normal routine.

Hi Jim, :)

I'm fine thanks,
hope your seedlings continue to thrive.
We had a downpour at the weekend & the last few days have been sunny,
good to catch up on some pruning before Winte.r

#4,072 ·
G'day folks.

Good evening Yvonne.

Oh, it feels so good to sleep again ... ;-)

Enjoy your weather Yvonne!

Good luck with the lawn this year Jim!

#4,074 ·
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

It was a wet overcast day here, periods of rain. Good thing I had nowhere to go ... ;-)

#4,076 ·
Mornin' folks.

Good evening Yvonne.
It's been unseasonably cool around here. I'm not complaining. I love it!

#4,077 ·
Evening All
Finally warming up here - 20C . We've had a couple of clear nights and Frost.
Haven't put in any plants yet...waiting till after May 24th.

Trying to get back to normal.

#4,079 ·
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Oldest (18) granddaughter graduated high school last week. Shown here with her brothers, sister and mother:

Face Head Smile Facial expression Plant

A week from tomorrow she's off to boot camp for the Army National Guard. She'll be gone for about 4 months! Longest I'll have gone without seeing her since she was born! My princess ...

#4,081 ·
Mornin' folks.

Good evening Yvonne.

I think she said they take her phone away from her during boot camp, but return it after graduation and she can keep it during the training period which follows. So, it may be old fashioned letters for a time. ;-)

#4,082 ·

Evening Mark, :)

That will be hard to get used to, but I suppose they don't want distractions so they can concentrate on their training. Hope she is able to write as often as possible & the family don't get too anxious. ;)

#4,087 ·
Thanks for the offer, but I thought you might like an iced coffee more.
Thank you Yvonne, a chilled beverage would be welcomed! :)
Randy, good luck on the fridge!
Thanks man. I can get a nice stainless modern (free) hand-me-down that requires some kitchen alterations to make it fit, or spend some dough and just replace with a new similar model.
I don't like to change much of anything these days so a simple swap is what I'm leaning toward.
Yup, it's basically an icebox with a freezer on top :rolleyes:

Uh, not to break the tone, but all invitations are on hold for nonce...
it smells like sardines over here and I haven't bought any in ages!
;) :D 🤷‍♂️

#4,085 ·
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

She called one last time Monday evening to let us know she had arrived safely and was petrified! ;-) I can imagine. It will be a scary thing for a while. I think she's gonna do well ...

Randy, good luck on the fridge!

#4,086 ·

Evening Mark, :(

Good to hear she arrived ok,
I think the rest of her class will be feeling aprehensive also, so she won't be alone with that.

We have another week of lockdown after someone out of quarantine had picked up the virus whilst in there &
symptons weren't showing.