Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

4K TV screen tearing with Xbox One X

5K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  SpywareDr 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have a Vizio M55-D0 4K TV with an Xbox One X hooked up to her. Recently I have experienced a lot of screen tearing and flashes when using the 4K UHD and HDR resolution on the Xbox. In the past, 4K has worked fine, and in the 4K details I have all green check marks. The tearing only stops when I drop the resolution down to 1080p.

I am using a Kramer UHD cable and have also switched it out with other HDMI 2.0 cables with no positive effect. HDR on the HDMI port is turned on, and like I said the Xbox is detecting 4K and HDR capability. I've exhausted what I know to do, please help!

#3 ·
Thank you for the link, however the game I was playing was not on that list (monster hunter world) but it is Xbox one x enhanced. However, the issue is present from the time I start up the Xbox you can see the tearing every few seconds no matter what game or app I'm in.

#5 ·
Only does it when the resolution on the xbox is set to 4K. The tearing stops when I switch it to 1080p. And this is a new occurrence. The I've been able to use 4K UHD and HDR before now. All the other devices I have are not rated 4k and so wont allow it to go to that resolution setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.