Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asus P5G41C-M-LX Motherboard and upgrade the graphic Card!

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  lunarlander 
#1 ·
Let me say this as piece by piece or can say part by part i buy new items for upgrading my PC. I got a Pentium dual Core 2 , 8 GB RAMS. I bought a used monitor 24 monitor"EliteDisplay E241i" and as i had some issues so want some advice. I have a PSU 500 W frequency 50-60 HZ. I have the Built in Graphic Card of the MB that i put the new Monitor cable"VGA" my only concern is this as when i had Win 7 64 bit and put the monitor. I noticed it took a while to open the files or get on net to update Monitor directly through net. And suddenly the Hard disk had issues and did the correction but the Win 7 file systems was destroyed so had to put through USB win 10 1809 the one that they fixed as i hope. I want to know after finishing the win 10 and all. Do i have to buy a new Graphic Card that can suit this monitor and do i have to buy a new PSU as well?. Thanks for anyone who will answer.

#3 ·
Thanks and it did good on windows 10 pro 1803 so far. My Q is this now. I wrote the MB description , so if I want to put some Graphic card that fits in this motherboard. What I can put as well the PSU change it to fit the Graphic card or wait until piece or part by part finish buying the new PC parts?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.