Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I3-2375M Processor With 10 GB Ram Which OS Perform Better

684 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  sivartk 
#1 ·
I3-2375M Processor With 10 GB Ram Which OS Perform Better For Gaming Without Graphic Card.???

Now I Am Using Win !0 32Bit But Out Of 10GB Ram Only 2.64 GBb Usable How To Fix?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
You're wasting your time with trying to make that a gaming computer.
It has a weak Intel dual core processor with a benchmark score of only 1780
It also has a weak Intel 350 MHz graphic device.
Even if you add a dedicated graphic card, the processor is too weak.

Only 2.64 GB of the 10 GB of RAM is being used by its Windows 10 operating system because it's a 32-bit version.
You need to switch to a 64-bit version in order to make most of that 10 GB of RAM usable.

--------------------------------------------------------------

#3 ·
In short, none. Onboard or onchip video is for a basic system ie running office, email, etc NOT gaming.
If this is a big box system ie dell, hp, whatever, you are wasting your time.
If you want to run games [at the very least] you need a faster processor, a gaming video card, a 64bit operating system and [most likely] a new pw supply.

#6 ·
It would depend on the "games" you're playing. Solitaire no issue. The Pinball Game from Windows 95 (if you can get it to run), no issues. :)

With a decent graphics card you could play some steam games. I know my nephew plays Fortnite on a Q6600 with 4GB of RAM on Windows 10 with an SSD, but then he does have a discreet 2GB graphics card, too.

For basic tasks any 64-bit OS would run on that machine. Gaming you might want to invest in a new(er) PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.