Tech Support Guy banner

What's for Dinner?

387K views 7K replies 123 participants last post by  2twenty2 
#1 ·
#5,454 ·
Last night I roasted a chicken. Made mashed potatoes for myself and Knorr's Chicken flavored pasta/rice blend. Cranberry sauce was good! Kids had baby carrots.

#5,464 ·
Today was the Karwa-Chauth festival and Sis-in-law prepared numerous Indian dishes, I had Palak-paneer, Malai-Chaap, Kadhai-Chaap, Veg-korma, Mixed-Veg, Plain Rice, Khasta-Kachori and Mixed Vegetable Raita, and the dinner was sorted for me..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

#5,466 ·
I made pasta and meatballs and mild Italian sausage. Gave the kids the last two mini cukes. Tomato seemed to be redundant ... ;-)

#5,471 ·
BBQ pulled chicken with mac 'n cheese and baked beans for the kids (with a couple of little carrots for the youngsters). I had a leftover burger and a couple of sausages. And a tomato.

#5,475 ·
Last night I made a pork sirloin roast with Knorr's rice/pasta blend for the kids and mashed potatoes for myself. The little ones had mini carrots and I had my tomato.

#5,477 ·
Having cannellini filled with spinach and ricotta cheese and when ordered from restaurant and there wasnt no pasta in dish but used aubergine thin wrapped as cannellini with sauce and plenty of cheese with salad - I think there's a healthy version of having actual pasta in my meal.

I gained few weight over the lockdown. But trying to push it more toward and having healthy diet towards and keeping the same if lockdown returns.

#5,479 ·
I made a roast beef and potatoes with gravy. Little ones had mini carrots and I had my tomato.