Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobile Device Photo Glitching ( Device and server side )

538 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ninjamanx 
#1 · (Edited)
So here's a stressful situation.
I've been having this issue with both iOS and Android, where sometimes when I upload a photo to an image service or social media (Instagram, Ello, Facebook, etc.) The photo appears to be uploaded completely normally, but after I come back to it, say 10 minutes later, there is a visible distortion or glitching on the picture, as if the data stream was interrupted or intercepted and whoever was doing the interception didn't properly reconfigure the data upon exit so the picture ended up having a visual artifact or glitch upon it. I'm not sure what this is, or why it's happening, but it's even happened on my digital camera sometimes, (after transferring the DCIM files to my pc, and then cellphone of course.) They appear normal on PC, normal on the phone, but when they are uploaded, they are either IMMEDIATELY glitched near the bottom half or top half of the screen, or after a certain amount of time, it just shows up. I would love it if anyone had any experience with this or knew what the issue was, because it isn't as consistent as a "connector cable" error or any of that, it's more random and only happened on a photo or two. I would attach a picture, but upon noticing this happen again I immediately uninstalled and deactivated those accounts for fear someone may have been snooping in or perhaps intercepting my data, ( causing concerns towards banking, emails, etc. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.