Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

System booting issues

524 views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  A3kh4 
#1 ·
I have turning on issues with my computer. I was gone for 2 months after unplugging and properly shutting down the computer. And returning to a system that can start but show no signs in the keyboard, mouse, and monitor starting up. I have already gone threw many many videos and q and a pages but all not seeming to work. I first figured that it was my button battery. Therefore I replaced it... still no show in life... I checked all wires and cables to make sure they are properly plugged in but everything seemed to be in tacked. My specs are
-prime b450 plus
-windows 10
-digital storm vanquish seven chasse (upgraded from original vanquish 7 form)
-gtx 1660 oc
-hyper 212 rgb black edition
-ryzen 2400g
-4x4 gb ddr4 ram
-original power supply
Please help me!!

#2 ·
I have turning on issues with my computer. I was gone for 2 months after unplugging and properly shutting down the computer. And returning to a system that can start but show no signs in the keyboard, mouse, and monitor starting up. I have already gone threw many many videos and q and a pages but all not seeming to work. I first figured that it was my button battery. Therefore I replaced it... still no show in life... I checked all wires and cables to make sure they are properly plugged in but everything seemed to be in tacked. My specs are
-prime b450 plus
-windows 10
-digital storm vanquish seven chasse (upgraded from original vanquish 7 form)
-gtx 1660 oc
-hyper 212 rgb black edition
-ryzen 2400g
-4x4 gb ddr4 ram
-original power supply
Please help me!!
Not to mention I have already checked beep codes with a one short beep respond from an ASUS mother board ( vga detected/ keyboard non responsive)

#8 ·
You need to list the exact pw supply ie corsair xxx678 or whatever.
Next since this system sat for a while, do the following;
1 System OFF, reseat both atx and aux pw connectors on the board
2 Reseat all ram. While the ram is out, blow out the slots with a can of air
3 Clear cmos or as asus calls it RTC using the jumper
4 Pw ON and see if you get the board to POST

#12 ·
Honestly the geek squad is the very last place to take anything. It would be MUCH better to go to a real shop. By shop I mean just that a shop that does builds, installs networks, maintains servers, etc; NOT a chain store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.