Tech Support Guy banner

Best Looking Auto?

148K views 1K replies 53 participants last post by  valis 
#1 ·
pics, please. No restrictions other than the ones that apply to the forum (i.e., SFW).......only requirements are a pic and a reason for you naming it the best looking ride around........

dunno where to start, but one that has always grabbed me is the gt40.......that, along with about a million others.....for some reason, I am also very drawn to the egoista.....I just want to drive that damn thing.......

See less See more
#1,107 ·
We had a 72 K5 Blazer and lived on a mile of private road in a snow heavy region (hence no snow plows). We could keep even with the Bronco but some neighbors about a mile behind us had a lower clearance but waaaay more torque Cherokee Chief that ruled the roost.

#1,108 ·
Reactions: valis
#1,109 ·
Yup....gonna be slower than this years car by a bit...getting to be a more 'kit' car....not sure I approve...

#1,110 ·
To improve competition is easy...take away all driver aids. The tracks are self cleaning; mess up and you are in the wall.

Also, tomorrow is the first test of the sprint race for quali, again to make it more interesting.

They want to keep the costs down yet they run a 17 lap race for quali. Hard to wad up a car in quali. Easier to do in a sprint race. And those cars aint cheap. I mean, even with my substantial TSG stipend I couldnt afford one. :)

#1,119 ·
I always thought these Opel GT's were really fine looking, anyways, , ,

View attachment 289626
Back in the day when I had an auto repair shop, I had several customers that brought GT Opels in for regular service.
Drove very well and tuned properly, the 1.9 L engine ran quite well.
Sharp sports coupe :up: