Tech Support Guy banner

Dotty's Five Letter Word Game #7

260K views 10K replies 34 participants last post by  Gr3iz 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Continuation of Dotty's Five Letter Word Game #6.

For new players, here are the rules:

Change exactly one letter in the previous five letter word entry to make another five letter word. You can move the remaining letters around but you may not not add or delete letters. Then use the new word in a sentence or phrase that might be somehow related to the sentence or phrase in the previous entry. It helps to bold the word in the sentence or phrase so the next player knows which word is being played.

Edited by Cookiegal: Also, you are to only post once and then wait until at least one person has responded before posting again to avoid one user flooding the thread with several posts in a row.

Repeating previously entered words is unavoidable, but please try to avoid repeating very recent entries.

The last entry in continuation #6 was start.
The sentence or phrase was:
Everybody hold up, while I start a new thread.

#9,649 ·
I wouldn't voice that opinion in the vicinity of the surgeon with a scalpel in his hand about to cut me open! ;-)

#9,668 ·
That also sounds good! Thoughts come to mind of cobbler, a la mode, fried pies made by church ladies, peach tarts made by southern belles, peach jam and preserves...even peach salsa...and of course just biting into that fruity fuzzy skin with dribbling juices - one of the finer pleasures in life! :)

Of course now I gonna have to put on Eat A Peach ;)