Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brand New PC restarts 5 minutes into game

523 views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  crjdriver 
#1 · (Edited)
I just built a brand new PC. Everything runs fine. But when I go to play destiny it reboots 5 minutes into it. Every part is brand new. None of it is overheating, I ran a program and CPU is at 32°C and GPU is at 69°C. Power supply is a corsair 750w so I think that is enough to power it. Getting a little frustrated because I dont know what is wrong. Any help?

Specs:
MSI Radeon RX580 GPU
ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 Motherboard
Corsair 750w PSU
Intel Core i5 9600 CPU
T-Force 2×8gb RAM

#2 ·
You're the only person who knows what parts you built your gaming computer with.
If you want the hardware experts here to try to help you, you need to give them something to work with.
A detailed description of its parts would be a good start.

---------------------------------------------------------------

#3 ·
For my PC also same issues happing, My pc also very new just a few days before I bought When I shutdown its automatically restart my PC ,Don't know the reason please help anyone

Processor - Ryzen 7 3700x
Mother Board - MSI X570 A PRO
Graphics card- RTX 2070 Super
Ram-Corsair 16GB (8x2) 3000Mhz
Coolermaster MW 650W

#9 ·
What program did you use to check your temps? Asrock has purpose designed monitoring software on the support page for your motherboard. Download and install. Once done post the following;
CPU temp, 12V, 5V, and 3.3V values. Do this twice. Once under a normal load and again while running a stress test ie prime95, OCCT, or IBT. Let the stress test run for at least 1~2min to stabilize temps and voltages.
Power supply is a corsair 750w
Corsair makes a lot of pw supplies. The only ones that are up to running a gaming type card are the AX, HX, or RM models. What exact pw supply do you have installed?

#10 ·
What program did you use to check your temps? Asrock has purpose designed monitoring software on the support page for your motherboard. Download and install. Once done post the following;
CPU temp, 12V, 5V, and 3.3V values. Do this twice. Once under a normal load and again while running a stress test ie prime95, OCCT, or IBT. Let the stress test run for at least 1~2min to stabilize temps and voltages.

Corsair makes a lot of pw supplies. The only ones that are up to running a gaming type card are the AX, HX, or RM models. What exact pw supply do you have installed?
Exact power supply is a Corsair CX750M

#11 ·
Well that may be part of the problem. The CX series is for a basic type build ie onchip video, running office, etc NOT running a gaming type card. The cx is fine for what it was designed to do and I even have one here on my home theater system however I would never think of gaming with that system.

Post the requested info regarding temps and voltages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.