Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

browser out of date and does not currently support TLS 1.2

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  flavallee 
#1 ·
I have a newly purchased HP computer. I was running join.zoho.com when I got the following:
ACCESS DENIED
Your browser is out of date and does not currently support TLS 1.2. For your security, please update your browser or operating system to the latest version to regain access to Zoho Services. More information

We're having trouble restarting to finish the install. Try again in a little while. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x8024a112)

I have downloaded the latest Google Chrome and updated Windows.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 18362, Installed 20191204212931.000000-480
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, AMD64 Family 23 Model 24 Stepping 1, CPU Count: 8
Total Physical RAM: 12 GB
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 10 Graphics
Hard Drives: C: 1862 GB (1786 GB Free);
Motherboard: HP 85B3, ver 91.42, s/n PJMFK00WBCWEVW
System: AMI, ver HPQOEM - 1072009, s/n 5CG9427YJ3
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

See less See more
#2 ·
You have THIS HP 17-ca1011cy Notebook PC
It was purchased on December 4, 2019 and came with Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
You should add and save its support site to your favorites/bookmarks list so you can quickly refer to it when needed.

Windows 10 comes with 2 built-in browsers:
Microsoft Edge
Internet Explorer 11

Since you're having an issue with the Google Chrome browser, have you tried using one of the built-in browsers?

I know nothing about Zoho Blog, so I can't comment on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 ·
I just tried to get this thing to work on Edge and it did. Then I tried it on Google Chrome and it worked there also. I have no idea what happened. I’m going to wait a day or so to be sure that this problem is solved and then I will mark this thread as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.