See less See more
#29 ·
All peas from same pod and one wannabe.

#38 ·
Time for some FAKE NEWS

Giuliani Kidnapped by Ukrainian Circus
By Andy Borowitz

December 10, 2019

KYIV (The Borowitz Report)-While on a mission to Ukraine to acquire information about the business dealings of Hunter Biden, Rudy Giuliani was kidnapped by a travelling Ukrainian circus, Giuliani confirmed on Tuesday.

"It was the strangest thing," he told reporters. "I was on a street corner talking to some people about the Bidens, and these guys came up to me and said, 'Come with us.' I thought they were taking me to a cable-news studio."

Where they were taking him, it turned out, was the Krychevsky Wonder Show, a popular family-owned circus that has been travelling around Ukraine since 1873.

"We saw this guy acting entirely bizarre, and we decided we had to have him in our circus," Oleh Krychevsky, its current proprietor, said. "It's hard to find a sideshow attraction with that much potential."

For two days, Giuliani filled a giant tent at Krychevsky's, regaling audiences with tales of CrowdStrike, Burisma, and a person named Alexandra Chalupa. But soon his relationship with the circus soured.

"Even after the crowds went home, and we were all ready for bed, he wouldn't stop talking," Krychevsky, who ultimately fired Giuliani from the circus, said. "He is exhausting."

Only after Giuliani's tenure with the circus was over did Krychevsky learn the man's true identity. "I was told he was the former mayor of New York," he said. "I still find that impossible to believe."
:D
(could be)

Reactions: Wino
#39 ·
Fake News from the archives:

Trump Gets Note from Podiatrist Exempting Him from Impeachment
Andy Borowitz reporting

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)-In a move that raised eyebrows in the nation's capital, Donald Trump on Saturday secured a note from a podiatrist exempting him from impeachment.

The note, written by Trump's personal podiatrist, Dr. Harland Dorrinson, said that the strain of undergoing impeachment could "catastrophically inflame" a foot malady that has bedevilled Trump since the nineteen-sixties.

While the doctor's note drew howls of protests from congressional Democrats, the Attorney General, William Barr, supported excusing Trump from impeachment on humanitarian grounds.

"Given the seriousness of the President's ailment, impeachment is cruel and unusual punishment and therefore unconstitutional," Barr said, adding that the Department of Justice would investigate Representative Adam Schiff and the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, for "crimes against feet."

Another prominent Republican, Senator Lindsey Graham, of South Carolina, vouched for the fragile state of Trump's health. "I have spent many hours with President Trump," Graham said. "He is not a well man."
No wonder he's always in a sour humor.

#46 ·
Font Sharing Photo caption Event Advertising

Reactions: Johnny b
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.